Corsair Community

My Space /key /add /this (/) /!

cok3drink

It /was /fine /just /yesterday /nothing /happen /to /my /keyboard. /Halfway /playing /and /suddenly /I /notice /the /space /bar /cause /this. I /tried /connect /to /other /pc /same /and /i /got /another /keyboard /plug /to /my /computer, /it /doesnt /do /this. Only my /k70 /is /causing /this. /I /got /total /6 /usb /port /tried /all /and /still /same /problem.

Either you are trolling (there are some / missing in your initial post ;) ) or you might have a macro on your space bar? ^^

Like Technobeard mentioned, try another keyboard. If it is only appearing with your K70, then check if your space bar has a macro on it that writes " /".

Good luck.

Its ok I was going for dinner and came back. Now its fine already, I think it must be the electric current that happen during rain. Not sure about all the technical stuff. I am not trolling, I dont have time to add / in each of my sentence lol. thanks for the feed back and sorry for my english cause its not my native launguage. The reason that some of the / missing is cause when I start a new sentence I back space a bit after the initial full stop.

Archived