Corsair Community

how to add a key to all group?

hi, i have spanish layout, my problem is when i import some .prf i have 2 keys disabled, i can add this keys to custom groups and sometimes color and effects are aplied but sometimes i need add this keys to all group or wasd group, this groups seems are predefined and dont appears in the add to group option, is there some way to add to the predefined groups?

btw other question, many times this keys had a singular color that not appears in the default color down of the keyboard layout in the program, is there some way to copy and paste the color to other key?? (at least is not off)

hi, i have spanish layout, my problem is when i import some .prf i have 2 keys disabled, i can add this keys to custom groups and sometimes color and effects are aplied but sometimes i need add this keys to all group or wasd group, this groups seems are predefined and dont appears in the add to group option, is there some way to add to the predefined groups?

If the effect is set to a group, add the missing keys to that group.

Single effects have to be applied manually or you can right click another key with the effect, copy it and paste it on the missing keys. Most of the time you will have to then right click the key you just copied the effect to and edit the lighting in order to have the activation correct, e.g. start: on mode change or whatever.

btw other question, many times this keys had a singular color that not appears in the default color down of the keyboard layout in the program, is there some way to copy and paste the color to other key?? (at least is not off)

Colors as far as I know, cannot be copied at the moment. You will have to apply it manually. If it's one of the Standard colors, great, if it's a manually chosen one, you will probably have to look up the hex code in the .prf file.

Please correct me if I'm wrong with the latter. I was looking for an easy way to get the color of a key. The color picker is useless, since the color in the GUI has an gradient -.-

Good luck.

Have you tried to select the predefined group and then create a new group with the same selection and then try to copy paste the effect?!

Just an idea.

I have a german layout and I'm also, most of the time, missing two keys.

Maybe you can tell me what profile you are struggling with and I can give it a shot.

Cheers.

Archived