Corsair Community

Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard

pakji

That all depends on personal preference.

Cherry MX Red: Has no tactile feeling when the key actuates. Some gamers tend to prefer these as it seems to be easier to "double tap" or "triple tap"

Cherry MX Brown: Has a tactile feeling when the key actuates. Gamers that like to feel a tactile "bump" but not want to hear a "click" at the same time, as well as typists tend to prefer these.

Cherry MX Blue: Has a tactile feeling as well as produces a "click" sound when the key actuates. Typists tend to prefer these particular mechanical keyboards.

Check out this video. Hopefully it will help a bit. [ame]

[/ame]

I got a k70 RGB with the Cherry MX red switches, when they first came out in the US (mine has the sails logo) and I'm really enjoying it when playing my games (I play FFXIV: A Realm Reborn a LOT, but I play a few others as well, such as Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

That all depends on personal preference.

Cherry MX Red: Has no tactile feeling when the key actuates. Some gamers tend to prefer these as it seems to be easier to "double tap" or "triple tap"

Cherry MX Brown: Has a tactile feeling when the key actuates. Gamers that like to feel a tactile "bump" but not want to hear a "click" at the same time, as well as typists tend to prefer these.

Cherry MX Blue: Has a tactile feeling as well as produces a "click" sound when the key actuates. Typists tend to prefer these particular mechanical keyboards.

Check out this video. Hopefully it will help a bit.

I got a k70 RGB with the Cherry MX red switches, when they first came out in the US (mine has the sails logo) and I'm really enjoying it when playing my games (I play FFXIV: A Realm Reborn a LOT, but I play a few others as well, such as Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

i think RED easy can type mistake spell typing for chating message

i always use chating msg like facebook and etc

which i choose

and i play lot FPS like Borderlands: The Pre-Seque and BF3 AND BF4 many games

i think RED easy can type mistake spell typing for chating message

i always use chating msg like facebook and etc

which i choose

and i play lot FPS like Borderlands: The Pre-Seque and BF3 AND BF4 many games

You're probably best off with browns.

They're quiet like reds but have a tactile bump to let you know when you're hitting the key. Also, you can easily double tap keys with brown switches compared to blues.

Archived