Corsair Community

Problem with getting the K70 RGB lights to work?

Lawzii

I bought this k70 RBG a few weeks ago and now I'm deciding to fiddle with the lighting options, but once I started all of my lights turned off (the default was red and was working) but now that I have the utility installed my lights aren't on (even though I've looped through the lights button).

I've tried watching videos and checked a few other threads but couldn't find anything to help me. Also, when you go to change/select the lighting option in the Profiles tab I don't have the three or so drop down menus like most people do (attachment included)?

bfxxgh.thumb.png.b7b11481b9e893fed6f800b8af62aee2.png

I don't know if this'd help you at all, but I just recorded some fiddling around with CUE. Might find what you're looking for. Sorry if it isn't, I'm not 100% sure what you're looking for here :c

this actually did help a lot, because now i don't have to individually select my keys to have everything one color lol. But is it possible to use the lighting effects with this? I had a test ripple I wanted to try but it wont let me add it even if everything is highlighter it says "Group lighting cannot be added to a single button" or something along those lines.

edit: i actually saw you make a group, it all makes sense now! thank you!

this actually did help a lot, because now i don't have to individually select my keys to have everything one color lol. But is it possible to use the lighting effects with this? I had a test ripple I wanted to try but it wont let me add it even if everything is highlighter it says "Group lighting cannot be added to a single button" or something along those lines.

edit: i actually saw you make a group, it all makes sense now! thank you!

Yay. Glad to have helped ^^

Archived