Corsair Community

K70 RGB Keeps Freezing

iMiniBiscuits

So every time i turn on my computer my keyboard lights with the red and white default up as expected. Once i log on, it changes to the profile i had it on the last time i used my computer (This is a rainbow of colors moving from left to right in a wave) It works and i can use it for about 2mins and then the rainbow stops moving, (the brightness and windows lock button wont work when this happens) if i restart my computer the same process happens again, at the same point every time. I'm not sure whats wrong and i have even had help from a k95 owner, and he hasn't done a great deal. :sigh!: Please help

Thanks

-Mini

So every time i turn on my computer my keyboard lights with the red and white default up as expected. Once i log on, it changes to the profile i had it on the last time i used my computer (This is a rainbow of colors moving from left to right in a wave) It works and i can use it for about 2mins and then the rainbow stops moving, (the brightness and windows lock button wont work when this happens) if i restart my computer the same process happens again, at the same point every time. I'm not sure whats wrong and i have even had help from a k95 owner, and he hasn't done a great deal. :sigh!: Please help

Thanks

-Mini

It's happening to me since release. It works for 5 mins then freezes. If I dont touch keyboard it's fine, it's messes up after use?

I'm getting sick of waiting for a fix. I'm looking at the razer....

Thanks

-Mini

Can you list every component of your PC and everything plugged into your PC via USB?

Archived