Corsair Community

Dark Side of the Moon request

juniorninety

If someone else already made it, I'll take a whack at improving on it.

Two profiles, one is a simple static copy of the picture you posted.

Second is an animated light beam hitting the prism, and a rainbow colored cone crossing the other side, repeating every 10 seconds.

I included a video, it's slick and simple, and the timing is easily changed (or even triggered on keypress if you prefer).

No other effects, but it's easy enough to apply whichever one you want with the Corsair tool.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/raytard6969/th_20141225_2237581.mp4

Dark Side of The Moon.prf

If someone else already made it, I'll take a whack at improving on it.

Two profiles, one is a simple static copy of the picture you posted.

Second is an animated light beam hitting the prism, and a rainbow colored cone crossing the other side, repeating every 10 seconds.

I included a video, it's slick and simple, and the timing is easily changed (or even triggered on keypress if you prefer).

No other effects, but it's easy enough to apply whichever one you want with the Corsair tool.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa316/raytard6969/th_20141225_2237581.mp4

I am not sure why but when I try to use this profile it crashes. I have been able to use the other profiles on here with no problem, I am just having a issue with this.

I am not sure why but when I try to use this profile it crashes. I have been able to use the other profiles on here with no problem, I am just having a issue with this.

really nice animation, although im not a huge fan of floyd xD

are you using a k70 rgb junior?

also is your software up to date?

if yes to both try deleting all lightning files in appdata (don't forget to fully exit CUE before doing so) and try again.

Archived