Corsair Community

CUE Software troubles

deadpixel

So I just got my new RGB K95 and honestly I'm almost freaking out trying to figure out how to work this thing. So I manage to import a profile and get it working, but then when i minimize CUE or even click on something thats not CUE, the keyboard goes back to it's default red and white lightning. I'm also trying to read a tutorial on this thing and it's telling me to exit CUE rather than just closing it. how do I do this? Maybe I'm just dumb but I can't seem to find a quit or an exit button anywhere on the thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When you have the CUE interface emphasized (active window) if you select profiles it will switch them on your keyboard as a 'preview' if you will.

In order to use manual profile switching, use the CUE icon in your notification section of your Windows Taskbar. (The little icons) If you right click on the CUE icon, you'll get a list of your profiles and you can manually select which one you want.

You can also set one profile as your 'default' and this will make it so that when you use automatic profile switching, it will revert to your default profile whenever CUe doesn't detect any linked programs.

Cheers,

Archived