Corsair Community

RGB MX Blue no longer being offered?

Reonar Dauth

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I got the K95 RGB with brown switches looks really nice and it feels so much better to type than my old membrane keyboard but I really wish I had the blue switches. The browns are decently loud and still have a nice click to them but the blue switches are amazing. Blues just have that clicky noise which really helps if you game or type because it provides a lot of feedback when you press they keys and you tend to make less mistakes. Browns are still alright because the key caps are open so you hear the sound of the key contacting the bottom of the keyboard which sound close to that of the blues

• 1 month later...
Who among here still has their K70 RGB Blue Switch? I still have mine and I guess I'm kinda late about these problems that RGB Blue Switches has since I just recently requested for an RMA since I'm already so fed up about the issues about the switches. Some of my keys feels very mushy and doesn't have a clicky sound. Some won't even reset unless I press it again and mind you these problems has been occurring since day 1 I've opened the keyboard out of the box.

Who among here still has their K70 RGB Blue Switch? I still have mine and I guess I'm kinda late about these problems that RGB Blue Switches has since I just recently requested for an RMA since I'm already so fed up about the issues about the switches. Some of my keys feels very mushy and doesn't have a clicky sound. Some won't even reset unless I press it again and mind you these problems has been occurring since day 1 I've opened the keyboard out of the box.

Contact Corsair Support for a RMA but they dont have anymore blue switches so youll get red, browns, or your money back

• 2 years later...

Archived