Corsair Community

CS:GO Profile-Bomb Timer Animation On F-Keys

Profile: CS GO

For K70 RGB NA layout

It's my personal layout, but feel free to change the key colors by clicking them individually and changing them to anything you want.

Heatmap style rainbow on keypress. Second profile has a less distracting short white flash, press Scroll Lock to switch profiles.

Now for the important part:

Timer group covers the F1-12 keys and PrintScreen as the final light.

Press any of the keys to initiate, no hunting for a specific key mid-game mid game. Press again to stop (twice to reset if you get plant faked).

Instantly, F1 turns green. In exactly 20 seconds, Print screen will be green as well (full bar).

At exactly 25 seconds, F1 turns Red. At exactly 45 seconds, the the whole row fills red. F7 is 35 seconds, and F10 is 40 seconds, your two defusal time cutoffs. Time is on-change, if it's red, you're too late.

Quick video, Doesn't show the whole timer, but has the layout and the key effect with the timer initiation. The one with the whole timer was too big to upload, so sorry for the potato quality/angle.

Video

CS GO.prf

Profile: CS GO

For K70 RGB NA layout

It's my personal layout, but feel free to change the key colors by clicking them individually and changing them to anything you want.

Heatmap style rainbow on keypress. Second profile has a less distracting short white flash, press Scroll Lock to switch profiles.

Now for the important part:

Timer group covers the F1-12 keys and PrintScreen as the final light.

Press any of the keys to initiate, no hunting for a specific key mid-game mid game. Press again to stop (twice to reset if you get plant faked).

Instantly, F1 turns green. In exactly 20 seconds, Print screen will be green as well (full bar).

At exactly 25 seconds, F1 turns Red. At exactly 45 seconds, the the whole row fills red. F7 is 35 seconds, and F10 is 40 seconds, your two defusal time cutoffs. Time is on-change, if it's red, you're too late.

Quick video, Doesn't show the whole timer, but has the layout and the key effect with the timer initiation. The one with the whole timer was too big to upload, so sorry for the potato quality/angle.

Video

It says your video is corrupt...?

wytnyt, I checked and the video works from my PC, it's hosted on photobucket in mp4 format, perhaps you're missing a codec?

Skiddywinks, there's a way to do it, but it's not exactly VAC approved to read game files real time.

This was the cleanest solution I could think of that would tell me how out of time I am at a glance. Pressing an F key hasn't been a pain, especially since any of them will work.

Of course, feel free to modify as needed. I have the timing and effect down, feel free to apply it to whatever profile and trigger you'd like.

Archived