Corsair Community

H100i problems..

RazAz13

I had my h100i for quite a while now, I have never tested it or checked it on Corsair Link.

I remember that I had corsair link on my computer but it always crashed so I let that go.

Today, after installing new OS (W 8.1) I decided to check Corsair Link out and I noticed that it does not recognize the H100i at all.

So I tested the CPU and on load it gets to 85 degrees © in a minute and idle is 40-50.

The LED on the H100i is white-yellow.

All the cables are fine, I changed the USB header on the mobo to another one, Changed to a different SATA power, the fans are speeding fine.

I noticed that there is no heat coming out of the radiator.

HELP

What's the pump RPM? You can check by going into the BIOS. (Make sure the 3-pin header from the cooler is connected to CPU_FAN).

Do the fans speed up as the temperatures increase?

You may have your fans oriented as intake instead if you cannot feel heat coming out.

For the LINK software, have you tried a mini USB B to Type A cable? Does it help?

Have you tried an older version of the software? Does it help as well?

I've been going for a few weeks now with my new h100i and just realized that my Link software wasn't recognizing my pump. The Link features I was missing was the ability to view the pump gauge, the graphs tab, and the ability to change the led color.

My solution was to move the usb over to a different port. For some reason it wasn't recognizing that it was plugged in on the first port. I moved ports with the pc on and as soon as i moved it, the Corsair software immediately recognized that the pump was plugged in and requested for me to restart the pc. When I restarted, Corsair Link then asked me to updated the pump firmware. After that it's working perfectly.

Also, i'm running an ASUS z97-ar mobo and windows 8.1pro

• 2 months later...
I've been going for a few weeks now with my new h100i and just realized that my Link software wasn't recognizing my pump. The Link features I was missing was the ability to view the pump gauge, the graphs tab, and the ability to change the led color.

My solution was to move the usb over to a different port. For some reason it wasn't recognizing that it was plugged in on the first port. I moved ports with the pc on and as soon as i moved it, the Corsair software immediately recognized that the pump was plugged in and requested for me to restart the pc. When I restarted, Corsair Link then asked me to updated the pump firmware. After that it's working perfectly.

Also, i'm running an ASUS z97-ar mobo and windows 8.1pro

Thanks for the info! I'm having the same problem with this new build, also an ASUS z97-sabertooth mk1 with Win 8.1 pro. As soon as I get off work I will be doing the same!

Thanks again, I thought I was the only one having this issue.

• Corsair Employees
I had my h100i for quite a while now, I have never tested it or checked it on Corsair Link.

I remember that I had corsair link on my computer but it always crashed so I let that go.

Today, after installing new OS (W 8.1) I decided to check Corsair Link out and I noticed that it does not recognize the H100i at all.

So I tested the CPU and on load it gets to 85 degrees © in a minute and idle is 40-50.

All the cables are fine, I changed the USB header on the mobo to another one, Changed to a different SATA power, the fans are speeding fine.

HELP

Doublecheck and make sure the backplate is mounted properly, like so:

http://i.imgur.com/jBklGCD.jpg

HELP

I solved my same issue by disconnecting USB cable at the Block and reconnecting it and rebooting. Its worth a shot. Good Luck

Archived