Corsair Community

Name: Christmas

Description:

A Christmas themed profile, decided I'd go with something a bit different after seeing a couple of others go with snow falling or a tree on the keyboard.

This profile is more designed around the colourful wrapping paper everyone is used to this time of year! Enjoy your holidays folks!

Video:

[ame]

[/ame]

Attachment:

Christmas_Cln.prf

I love how you went for the choppy lighting rather than a smooth wipe.

Yes! I wondered how people would react to that. For some its a bit too confronting or off-putting, but I feel it represents the nature of Christmas lights a bit better :greengrin

Whenever I try any of your profiles, my drivers crash. It seems like it's only your profiles, too. I know the keyboard model is correct. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Have you updated CUE recently? (not the firmware, thats the keyboard. Go to corsair.com/downloads and get a newer version)

That's been the most reoccurring fix to the problem :)

Very cool man, love it!

Schwitz, you're a mad man! (It's a good thing) Thanks again for an awesome profile!

Thanks guys! :greengrin

For the K65 profile, is the Fn key and lower volume button not lit up for anyone? How do I fix this?

Its because those keys don't exist on the K70, see if you can add them to the existing groups.

Archived