Corsair Community

Where to buy Vengeance RGB Keyboards

Corsair James

Why not buy it from their website? That's what I did a couple weeks ago. You can get a brown K70 here:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-k70-rgb-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-anodized-black-cherry-mx-brown

To clarify, as was stated in the original post of this thread, the VENGEANCE version is the non-gaming, classic corsair sails logo RGB version. So get a vengeance version while you still can. The "gaming" version is the one with the tramp stamp sticker (sorry corsair - love your company otherwise). This one looks to be laser cut with a gun metal finish, so it's very nice and minimalist.

Proof:

http://imgur.com/EPtM8IW.jpg

To be fair, this confused the hell out of me. I assumed these didn't exist anymore, but they still do and I only found it via a link in the forums. It looks like Corsair finally updated their site with a direct link to the vengeance boards. Before it was somewhat hidden or less obvious.

I wanted a K95 at first, but seeing as how browns aren't available, I got the K70. TBH, I don't miss the extra keys. And I'm 100% satisfied with the RGB K70. It's the most beautiful keyboard I've ever seen, and the browns are silky smooth.

Could you make an (sharp :)) picture of the logo you have on there? I'm curious on how it is finished, if it's Corsair's new logo, or still an oldie from the good old fancy sails-with-stick days :)

~ML

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could you make an (sharp :)) picture of the logo you have on there? I'm curious on how it is finished, if it's Corsair's new logo, or still an oldie from the good old fancy sails-with-stick days :)

~ML

It's the old one, like what's on my 750D tower. I wouldn't expect the new one to be out until this fall when they release their new products.

TBH the difference between them is really small and either is acceptable. I thought about waiting for the RGB Strafe which will be released this fall, but honestly the construction doesn't look as good. It has a plastic exterior and no audio controls, which broke it for me. The vengeance has a brushed aluminum exterior with the knurled metal volume wheel. Much nicer.

But, if you really want the new sails logo, like what's shown in the top left of this page, then wait until the rgb strafe releases this fall.

The RGB strafe is already released?

I don't necessarily want the new sails logo. My M95 also has the old one, so I wouldnt mind. It's like you said, it doesnt really matter. The logo's look quite the same. I don't want the strafe tho (would go for the K70 then), it is just not as good as an keyboard than the K series. I want the extra function keys that are on the K95, they seem really handy for when I start coding with the macro's (LUA <3). But, I want browns and the sails logo. This one isn't released (yet?)... I'm going to wait for a month or two, and hope Corsair will release it...

~ML

The RGB strafe is already released?

I don't necessarily want the new sails logo. My M95 also has the old one, so I wouldnt mind. It's like you said, it doesnt really matter. The logo's look quite the same. I don't want the strafe tho (would go for the K70 then), it is just not as good as an keyboard than the K series. I want the extra function keys that are on the K95, they seem really handy for when I start coding with the macro's (LUA <3). But, I want browns and the sails logo. This one isn't released (yet?)... I'm going to wait for a month or two, and hope Corsair will release it...

~ML

It comes out in October as far as I know, so very soon.

Why not buy it from their website? That's what I did a couple weeks ago. You can get a brown K70 here:

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-k70-rgb-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-anodized-black-cherry-mx-brown

every time I tried to buy from their website, it'd only give me a link to "Find a Retailer". For some reason now it's actually giving me an option to buy it directly from them. And I bought it from another source but they haven't even acknowledged that I bought the item.

EDIT: Found out why, I'm from Canada so I was accessing the Corsair site through their en-ca side, which thinks it can't ship to me. Whereas, the en-us link you posted above allows me to purchase one and even allows shipping to Canada! 10/10 website.

EDIT: Found out why, I'm from Canada so I was accessing the Corsair site through their en-ca side, which thinks it can't ship to me. Whereas, the en-us link you posted above allows me to purchase one and even allows shipping to Canada! 10/10 website.

Yeah, their website isnt great ;) Tho this is an problem that a lot of american sites have. They just don't think outside their own country :). I'd wait a few weeks and only pay a few bucks to ship my order to the other side of the damn globe, but for some sites that's extremely difficult :D

~ML

• 2 weeks later...
I see 3 Vengeance RGB keyboards right at the top of the page.

Hmm, I see them too. Tho, I wanted to buy an keyboard, and not an image ;) Under that beautiful A-Z thingie there should be a bunch of keyboards, including the vengeance RGB K series :D

Next time dont mess with legendary wizards, especially the magical ones ;D

~ML

Hi guys. I am living in the UK and trying to get a K70 with Cherry MX Brown and sails logo but can not find anywhere. Actually I've ordered it from Amazon was expedited delivery but it's been 12 days and nothing happens, still waiting. I've asked them many times but they didn't give a proper answer. So, I didn't cancelled my order and still waiting but don't know what happens from now on. Can anyone tell about an estimated date for this keyboard? Because I really liked it and if it's coming soon can wait. Btw they updated the product page after my order and then my order became as RGB Gen1. I also don't know if I must change it with Gen3 one. This is the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SJ0LIS6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Hey all,

Living in the USA here. Just want to share I had my share of fun with the new batch of CORSAIR GAMING KEYBOARDS, which includes the Strafe RGB, Single LED VERSION, K70 Single LED version have all been changed back to the original SAIL LOGO.

The new K70 logo is just like the old one, except instead of all black background, its now silver. I perferred the all blacked out logo, but I aint complaining, because anything is better than the tramp stamp logo.

I also recently bought an OLD vengence k70 Single LED and was comparing to the NEW K70 Single LED, and I found a few differences. The keycaps coating improved significantly. The logo changed, and everything else is the same. That makes me wonder, if anything else changed to help with the LED issues or anything stability issues.

Hi guys. I am living in the UK and trying to get a K70 with Cherry MX Brown and sails logo but can not find anywhere. Actually I've ordered it from Amazon was expedited delivery but it's been 12 days and nothing happens, still waiting. I've asked them many times but they didn't give a proper answer. So, I didn't cancelled my order and still waiting but don't know what happens from now on. Can anyone tell about an estimated date for this keyboard? Because I really liked it and if it's coming soon can wait. Btw they updated the product page after my order and then my order became as RGB Gen1. I also don't know if I must change it with Gen3 one. This is the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SJ0LIS6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I came here to work out the differences between the three SKUs. I want the same keyboard as you, in the UK too. Gen1 and Gen3 are supposed to be the same, only difference with Gen2 is the 'tramp stamp' logo. I have placed an order for Amazon's Gen1 because it's the cheapest K70 RGB in the UK, don't know if it will come into stock.

If you google the SKU# for Gen3, you can find it in stock at OcUK and Scan. Problem for me is that I have Amazon Prime and OcUK and Scan want £10 for postage, as much as my current keyboard cost. I also know Amazon won't ask questions if an LED fails whereas I have had difficulties returning components to OcUK before.

I came here to work out the differences between the three SKUs. I want the same keyboard as you, in the UK too. Gen1 and Gen3 are supposed to be the same, only difference with Gen2 is the 'tramp stamp' logo. I have placed an order for Amazon's Gen1 because it's the cheapest K70 RGB in the UK, don't know if it will come into stock.

If you google the SKU# for Gen3, you can find it in stock at OcUK and Scan. Problem for me is that I have Amazon Prime and OcUK and Scan want £10 for postage, as much as my current keyboard cost. I also know Amazon won't ask questions if an LED fails whereas I have had difficulties returning components to OcUK before.

Thanks for your reply. I'm totally in the same situation with you. Actually Gen3 appeared in stocks today and yes Scan and OCUK selling them. But as you said shipping cost is really high especially for a Prime member, so not reasonable. I think Amazon may have K70s itself soon. Now I have decided to wait a bit more.

Ok, so after some searching on Amazon I found this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015ZK1X8C?ref_=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_t

Isnt this the Vengeance K95 RGB with BROWN switches???

The itemcode in the URL is different from the one on the page...

(CH-9000065-UK VS CH-9000221-UK)

So, the UK has the version that I want??

Also, why does Amazon deliver (only this keyboard) not to the Netherlands :(

Read closer. Amazon isn't selling / sending it.

They are, you just need to have a look at the other sellers ;)

If I buy it from amazon itself they will ship by the way. The only thing is that this is the UK version, and I want an NA version cuz obvious reasons ;)

~ML

Archived