Corsair Community

Where to buy Vengeance RGB Keyboards

Corsair James

Update - we sold out of the Vengeance logo keyboards in only two days. We're in the process of getting more for web store availability. I've passed on some of your feedback and we're looking to implement a type of "pre-order" system so you won't have to constantly refresh the site daily. We will look into having this preorder queue available as we get closer to replenishment (as well as ascertain how many we're actually getting).

Wow, 2 days only? How many did you have in stock exactly? :eek:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry, it'll be smoother next time hopefully.

It's great to see so much activity on the forums from you James. My personal experience with the Corsair team lately has been really good, with questions being answered quickly by the support staff. It's really reassuring, considering there must be quite a huge influx of queries from potential and existing consumers lately. I'm holding out on getting a different keyboard, because as the lack of availability has been off-putting and the company has come under a lot of flak for it, the service from the Corsair team has been extremely faith restoring.

Can anyone tell me, will the UK re-stocking be roughly the same as the US re-stocking? By that I mean, when more Vengeance RGB keyboards are produced (specifically for retail from the Corsair.com website), will they be produced in all of the various layouts at the same time.

Also, James, will you be giving the forum users a heads-up when you have an idea of when more stock will be available? Obviously if the pre-order system is implemented, that won't matter too much; but for the time being, should the forum be our first point of call for when you have dates available?

I have been waiting for the release of the k95 Vengeance RGB for the US, but there has been no information. When I emailed customer service they said they could not comment. I am pretty interested in the keyboard, and the old sails logo will match my case, but I am starting to research your competitors products. Reading through these comments is pretty similar to what happened to Microsoft and Windows 8 when they did not listen to what their customers wanted.

Are there any plans on introducing a K65 RGB with the Corsair sails logo? I really want to buy one, but it's not going to happen with that Corsair Gaming logo. Also, will there be any more K70's (with the correct branding) in stock soon? I would just buy one of those, but they're nowhere to be found either.

Seriously, why the logo change? The Corsair logo completes the look of the keyboard, giving it this sleek, high quality metal look. The Corsair Gaming logo, which also just appears to be a sticker basically, ruins all of that.

• Corsair Employee
It's great to see so much activity on the forums from you James. My personal experience with the Corsair team lately has been really good, with questions being answered quickly by the support staff. It's really reassuring, considering there must be quite a huge influx of queries from potential and existing consumers lately. I'm holding out on getting a different keyboard, because as the lack of availability has been off-putting and the company has come under a lot of flak for it, the service from the Corsair team has been extremely faith restoring.

Can anyone tell me, will the UK re-stocking be roughly the same as the US re-stocking? By that I mean, when more Vengeance RGB keyboards are produced (specifically for retail from the Corsair.com website), will they be produced in all of the various layouts at the same time.

Also, James, will you be giving the forum users a heads-up when you have an idea of when more stock will be available? Obviously if the pre-order system is implemented, that won't matter too much; but for the time being, should the forum be our first point of call for when you have dates available?

Thanks for the kind words! To answer your question, I've been asking for updates on when things go live so I'll make sure the web store team does exactly that. We are restocking UK keyboards too as well as NA so once I have an ETA, I'll announce it here on the forums.

I "pre-purchased" a K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown (CH-9000062-NA) keyboard back on December 26th from Amazon. After discovering this thread and seeing a clear lack of mention of this keyboard in the original post, is this keyboard slated to exist again sometime in the near future or is my order going to go unresolved until there are no Humans on the planet left to use a keyboard? I purchased a H2100 headset and M65 RGB mouse and am satisfied so far with those products (except the double-clicking issue with the mouse, but Corsair James is handling that issue). I would really like this particular keyboard to unify my inputs and have, what I consider, one of the coolest looking keyboards with the appropriate key switches for my typing style. Thanks for any feedback.

Thanks for the kind words! To answer your question, I've been asking for updates on when things go live so I'll make sure the web store team does exactly that. We are restocking UK keyboards too as well as NA so once I have an ETA, I'll announce it here on the forums.

Hi! Thank you James for looking into things for us! Will you announce news in this thread or should we be watching a different page?

It's crazy how fast these things sell out! Who knew that so many people would be excited about spending so much money (for a keyboard) on a keyboard that lights up with pretty colors? It makes me feel more validated in being one of those people, haha. :)

Attention UK and Nordic layout users! The Corsair/en-gb site has Vengeance k70 RGB MX Reds in stock in both layouts for £103. Ordered mine a few hours ago and it's already being shipped. I spoke to a Corsair rep to confirm as well.

A follow up: After noticing the stock and ordering yesterday (at about 2pm), my K70 RGB came at 10am this morning!

I've only unboxed it so far and ran the demo to make sure the LEDs work correctly (which they do), but I can already say that the keyboard is fantastic. It looks great, and would fit in to the look of any environment. The build quality feels excellent, with the aluminium base feeling solid. It was actually cold to the touch because of the temperatures here in England at the minute. The LEDs look vibrant, and the default colour state is all red, with white WASD and arrow keys; which admittedly is a little plain for the initial state for an RGB keyboard. If you plug just the single USB in (the power one, not the keyboard one), and wait for a short while, you'll get the rainbow shop demo mode.

As you can tell, I haven't used the software yet, since I'm at work; but the build quality of the keyboard will make up for the time it takes to fix the reported bugs.

TL;DR: K70 RGB - Well worth the wait.

• Corsair Employee

As an update, those of you in EU will now be able to order a *NORDIC* version of the "Sails Logo" K70 RGB Keyboard with Cherry MX Red RGB switches here through our webstore:

http://www.corsair.com/de-de/vengeance-k70-rgb-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-anodized-black-cherry-mx-red-nd (In stock as of 1/15/2015)

As an update, those of you in EU will now be able to order a *NORDIC* version of the "Sails Logo" K70 RGB Keyboard with Cherry MX Red RGB switches here through our webstore:

http://www.corsair.com/de-de/vengeance-k70-rgb-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-anodized-black-cherry-mx-red-nd (In stock as of 1/15/2015)

Wow is it out of stock already? :eek: I'm not EU so it doesn't affect me but still.

James did you have any more updates on the NA restock? I'm personally most curious about the K70 RGB Brown if it matters.

I'm waiting for the same, K70 RGB Brown. I saw Amazon had the K95 RGB Brown on pre-order sale for almost $163, and I'm kicking myself for not just doing it. I don't want the bulk though, and I don't game. Live and learn, I guess. I figure if I'm going to spend this kind of money, I'm going to get exactly what I want though. I guess we'll see if patience pays off here.

First message, but I've been lurking for a while. Just wanted to say thanks to you, James, for keeping us as up to date as you can. It's nice to see this kind of customer interaction, and has kept me from going elsewhere while I wait for the keyboard to be in stock.

I'm waiting for the same, K70 RGB Brown. I saw Amazon had the K95 RGB Brown on pre-order sale for almost $163, and I'm kicking myself for not just doing it. I don't want the bulk though, and I don't game. Live and learn, I guess. I figure if I'm going to spend this kind of money, I'm going to get exactly what I want though. I guess we'll see if patience pays off here.

First message, but I've been lurking for a while. Just wanted to say thanks to you, James, for keeping us as up to date as you can. It's nice to see this kind of customer interaction, and has kept me from going elsewhere while I wait for the keyboard to be in stock.

Yeah I totally don't have room for the K95 on my desk. The extra keys would only be nice if I still played WoW anyway. :p: Really if the K65 came with browns I'd probably go for that, I barely use the numpad anyway.

Yeah I totally don't have room for the K95 on my desk. The extra keys would only be nice if I still played WoW anyway. :p: Really if the K65 came with browns I'd probably go for that, I barely use the numpad anyway.

I'm the same, I was considering making room though. I considered finding ways to bind the G-Keys to the apps I use most, like Notepad++ and Chrome, and maybe making quick steps in Outlook that are bound to keys. In the end, I just decided to recognize I was reaching, and that I should wait. *sigh* We'll get them though!

Just curious but how long from when they were in stock did it take for the K70 RGB brown to go out of stock?

I don't believe they have been in stock anywhere for a while. It's what we're waiting on!

I don't believe they have been in stock anywhere for a while. It's what we're waiting on!

I was waiting for Browns since I was looking for a new keyboard in November. When the UK site had Reds a couple of days ago, I jumped on one, just for something to replace the membrane I was using while I waited.

As soon as any Brown stock comes in, I'll be getting one of those too, but with the amount of people waiting for them, I don't imagine they'll be here available for longer than a few hours.

Just a heads-up, for NA people it appears that Best Buy has the K70 RGB Brown back in stock! Only online but oh well. I'm not sure which logo it will have, it's hard to tell from the posting. I'm guessing the swords one but this is clearly a new batch of stock so maybe it'll have the sails one? I'm not sure. If anyone knows let me know. I am personally not super hung up on the logo as I haven't really even seen the swords one in person. I can post in the thread about which one I got if anyone is curious.

I also got a notification from Newegg that they had them in stock again too, but it was at 1AM my time and it's out of stock again. :\ So either it was a mistake or they actually ran out THAT fast. Wouldn't surprise me!

Just a heads-up, for NA people it appears that Best Buy has the K70 RGB Brown back in stock! Only online but oh well. I'm not sure which logo it will have, it's hard to tell from the posting. I'm guessing the swords one but this is clearly a new batch of stock so maybe it'll have the sails one? I'm not sure. If anyone knows let me know. I am personally not super hung up on the logo as I haven't really even seen the swords one in person. I can post in the thread about which one I got if anyone is curious.

I also got a notification from Newegg that they had them in stock again too, but it was at 1AM my time and it's out of stock again. :\ So either it was a mistake or they actually ran out THAT fast. Wouldn't surprise me!

I was just getting on to say the same! I think I'm actually going to pass on the BB batch, and wait to see if Amazon gets some.

The NewEgg alert was probably because a 3rd party that sells through NewEgg has some: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823816025&cm_re=CH-9000065-NA-_-23-816-025-_-Product

They (Action Packaged Inc., the 3rd party) are selling it for $250. I may wait for the Amazon shipment that is no doubt in route or processing to come in, as they may price it lower. They did with the K95 Browns, and at any rate, I like them better than BB anyway.

I looked more closely and the BB listing has the model number for the swords logo one so that's probably what it's going to be. I'll just have to see if I like it in person. If not I can return it and go back to stalking the sails logo one in this thread. Honestly I don't think either logo is very attractive, haha. :p:

Honestly I don't think either logo is very attractive, haha. :p:

I think the new logo looks like a tramp stamp. Corsair did the right thing in offering some classic logos. It's cool when a company listens. Let us know how you like it when it comes in!

Archived