Corsair Community

less/slow/delayed response from some keys

godamuss

I have noticed while I am typing or playing some games that certain keys I press will double tap, or not be press when I press them. It is very weird and am not exactly sure what to do.

the keys are T G B , and sometimes z. its really weird that sometimes I ppress the key and I get this really strange double keystroke or I get no keystroke att all. if here is a fix to tthis please let me know. as you can see I am yping it as I normally would and am trying tto show you the results. the auto correct even fixed a bunch of themm.

T.G.B and sometimes Z? Is your keyboard fairly new?

I ask because it seems TG and B is usually hit with a stretched left index finger, and Z with the left pinky. If you have red switches it may be a light touch/heavy touch causing multiple key hits/no hits. I hear other color switches also display this tendency. My red switch K65 displayed this response at first, until I adapted to it.

I think the issue is that the switch itself activates somewhere between a shallow press and the middle of the plunger travel, rather than the bottom.

If you've had it a while, it may be a physical issue with the keyboard itself.

id like o say ive ad it for a little over a ontth and now it show up for soe reason. I don't think anything happened to it. I mean I a a rety efficient ypis and nhow I gert abou 700 error a sentence.

is not just one or two keys obviously. is it possible at I just typing to fast ?

ok, ii have a m65. I was playing a FPS were you have to hold right trigger to aim down sights and I think tthere is a problem somewhere along the line. It was ttwiching in and out like I was tapping right mouse. if I wave it left to right, it goes off and on ( the sights). these products are both new. idk what is going on. it seems like a usb problem or something.

Archived