Corsair Community

Remapping WASD Keys

probob

Hello,

Is there issues with remapping Keys? I really need to change the arrow keys to WASD when in-game, there is a reason for this, cba to explain the reason but it is a big deal for me :D

Last attempt before I install SharpKeys.

I did search Remapping, didnt see any threads on it.

there's a few ways, using the MR button on the keyboard, using cue to remap, and then macing a macro. I would try them in that order. Also i have found that some games/programs need cue and the keyboard to be powered off between changing buttons/settings. I remapped keys and did a light pattern for far cry 4 OK, but if i try and do a remap or macro for Firefox then I have to literally power off my PC to get cue to pass the signals along.

I think that with the current firmware and software version, if you have more than one rebind or macro you can't press 2 at the same time.

Someone posted a thread about this earlier on where they attempted to remap WASD to the G14,16,17,18 keys. And I tried it myself, and you can't hold 2 of those rebinded Gkeys at the same time, the keyboard will only executed the last key that was pressed.

Hopefully this get's fixed.

I think that with the current firmware and software version, if you have more than one rebind or macro you can't press 2 at the same time.

Someone posted a thread about this earlier on where they attempted to remap WASD to the G14,16,17,18 keys. And I tried it myself, and you can't hold 2 of those rebinded Gkeys at the same time, the keyboard will only executed the last key that was pressed.

Hopefully this get's fixed.

Thanks for this info.

Its a shame remapping wont work for me, I`ll use sharp keys, but the thing with that is its irreversible.

Thanks guys

Archived