Corsair Community

H100i and Mini Commander issues

Gianlo91

Hi guys,

everythings work few days ago, but now ( i've not change settings or firmware ) my h100i and mini commander dosn't work.

I tried to :

- restore windows

- install previous version of link software

- update my firmware

- change USB header ( and they work with usb port)

- update bios

- disable legacy usb from bios

Now the result is that my devices are not found.

Anyone can read this? What I've to do? RMA?

USB.thumb.png.c8560bacbcc2fb0d4912ba4505b4025a.png

Given nothing shows up on [uSB Bus] there is a hardware issue and I would RMA.

How is the H100i connected? If it's via the CL Mini what happens if you unplug it from the Mini and connect it via USB? If that works it's probably only the Mini with an issue.

Checking the two check boxes does not provide any useful information. It just makes the panel bigger, but does no harm. What does [Link Devices] show?

You must do the following Every time you want to update or delete and re-install the link software:

Uninstall Corsair Link from windows control panel and DO Not Reboot until you have deleted the folder C:\Users\"your name here"\AppData\Roaming\Corsair. Now Reboot.

Note: If you have a Corsair K-xx RGB keyboard, just delete the "Profiles" folder under the "Corsair" folder.

Your system shows the devices were there once, but are now off-line:

attachment.php?attachmentid=20119&d=1418850439

There is a tooltip if you hover over the check box as below. Were the devices currently working the box would be checked and the USB parent would be there. Below is what I get as I only have one CL Mini attached at the moment.

attachment.php?attachmentid=20120&stc=1&d=1418863480

Are the devices getting power? Is the green light showing on the CL Mini and are the H100i fans spinning? If the Corsair Integrated USB Bridge does not get reported on [uSB Bus] and show up on [Link Devices] as on-line no software will be able to report it as it does not exist as a Windows device. As my CL Mini is on-line there are also [Link Status], etc. which will report CL hardware.

You must do the following Every time you want to update or delete and re-install the link software:

Uninstall Corsair Link from windows control panel and DO Not Reboot until you have deleted the folder C:\Users\"your name here"\AppData\Roaming\Corsair. Now Reboot.

Note: If you have a Corsair K-xx RGB keyboard, just delete the "Profiles" folder under the "Corsair" folder.

Yes, I've done.

Archived