Corsair Community

Changing basic colour for when the software is not running

bfalcon

I recently bought the K95 and M65 RGB products, coming from another brand of LED keyboard. My K95 RGB reverts back to a default red and white colour scheme whenever the computer is booting up or sleeping because the CUE cannot take control at these times. Much cheaper LED keyboards had persistent colour changes and I am wondering how to achieve a simple solid yellow at these times.

Many thanks if you can help me.

I recently bought the K95 and M65 RGB products, coming from another brand of LED keyboard. My K95 RGB reverts back to a default red and white colour scheme whenever the computer is booting up or sleeping because the CUE cannot take control at these times. Much cheaper LED keyboards had persistent colour changes and I am wondering how to achieve a simple solid yellow at these times.

Many thanks if you can help me.

When you lock your pc, or are booting, the keyboard will default to it's hardware profile. So if you want a yellow profile, just save it to your hardware memory. That way when you are booting or lock your PC, you'll have a set of colors of your chosing. :) (The reason you go to the red default it's because that's the default hardware profile?)

Awesome! This is great, thank you both. I couldn't get my macros work until CUE opens, shouldn't "saving to onboard memory" solve that problem?

No, on the onboard memory you can save only the settings from the perfomance tab and the static lightning for your profile.

If you want lightning effects or macros to work you need to have CUE running.

Archived