Corsair Community

Regarding K70/K95 RGB with sails logo from scan.co.uk

Python1100

Hi,

I recently ordered a Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB with the old sails logo from scan.co.uk, as did my friend apart from ordering the K95 RGB (again with the sails logo).

However, it has been repeatedly delayed and is now due to arrive towards the end of January next year. Is there an issue with Corsair's supply of these keyboards?

|Python|

I too am suffering through the constant delays too.

I have been waiting since 1st Nov for a K95 and after trying to get a Corsair Gaming K95 from amazon (which they didn't have), I then preordered one with the sails logo on from scan, and they said it was due on 5th Dec, then got delayed to 15th Dec, and now sometime next January.

Everywhere appears to have some sort of delay to the RGB lineup, is there some problem?

I ordered a few things from SCAM that kept being delayed and they even took the money, I'll pass on them from now on.

I too am suffering through the constant delays too.

I have been waiting since 1st Nov for a K95 and after trying to get a Corsair Gaming K95 from amazon (which they didn't have), I then preordered one with the sails logo on from scan, and they said it was due on 5th Dec, then got delayed to 15th Dec, and now sometime next January.

Everywhere appears to have some sort of delay to the RGB lineup, is there some problem?

Ironically, scam.co.uk actually seem to have the K70 RGB with sails in stock now! That was weird...

Archived