Corsair Community

KT600 MSI KT6 Delta with TwinX512 LL

fireblader

Hello RamGuy,

i have turned my ASUS Nforce2 Board to a KT600 Board from MSI. The ASUS Board never runs well, so i turned my Board.

How ever, my question.

Please tell my the settings and timings for the

MSI KT6 Delta FISR

and

Corsair TwinX512 LL

that the system runs stable and fast.

I have searched the forum but didn´t find the right answer.

I have a AMD 2200+ FSB266. Later i want a 3000+ or 3200+ FSB400.

Do you have for both Options the Information?

Best regards

Fireblader

PS: Sorry for my english, i am german

This is not right.

I have a FSB266 CPU and the KT6 Delta. So the Timings can be different.

On my ASUS with the FSB266 were the Timings 5-2-2-2 at 333Mhz. I couldn´t run 400.

Please do not answer when didn´t know the right answer!!!!!

The question were for RamGuy.

Please do not answer when didn´t know the right answer!!!!!

I understand we have a language barrier. However, you have not even stated what RAM you have. Therefore, I directed you to a page that has ALL the RAM listed, and has the correct timings listed for the RAM at its rated speed. If your specific MOBO is not listed, that simply means that your MOBO was not used by Corsair to validate the RAM. This means that you have to determine your settings based on 2 things. 1. The RAM spex which I directed you to, and 2. your MOBO limitations which are not posted here, check with MSI.

If your RAM is PC2700LL use the listed PC2700LL spex for your system. If your RAM is 3200LL it should run at either PC2700 or PC3200 speeds at its rated timings that are listed on that page I gave you a link to.

If you post complete information, then many people here are nice enough and knowledgeable enough to help you.

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry but you may not be able to run the memory out of sync with your CPU if the speed is 166 MHz or faster. Please list the exact settings you have set for the memory and CPU and please tell me the part# off of one of the modules.

This is a chipset limitation.

If the FSB of your CPU is 400 For Intel and 100 MHz for AMD, the memory speed supports only DDR 266.

If the FSB of your CPU is 533 For Intel and 133/166 MHz for AMD, the memory speed supports DDR 266/333

If the FSB of your CPU is 800 MHz for Intel and 200 MHz for AMD, the memory speed supports DDR 333/400

TwinX = 2x256MB

Read the thread

Please stop being rude :mad:

I did read the thread 5 times. You have not listed your Corsair part #. Do you have PC3200LL or PC2700LL. Even in German, this is a simple question. Your question however cannot be answered until you provide ALL of the necessary information that RAM GUY has asked for. I have a friend close by that speaks fluent German if you think a proper translator will help you identify the RAM.

Mike, he may not totally understand our part#'s, let's give him the benefit of doubt. Please take another pain pill and we will go from there.
Point, and pain pill taken :roll: I should not reply that way and I apologize to firebladder.

I really do have a friend that could translate if it will help the situation.

Archived