Corsair Community

Love the keyboard, but.....

space6ghost

...I am sending it back. While it is a joy to use once the computer is on, there in lies the problem. Having it hang on startup and having to do a hard reboot of my system everytime just just is getting old.

Waited for the new software and firmware update, but unfortunately that did nothing for me, and since my month is coming to a close to return it to Amazon, I am sending it back and will wait a while and observe from afar before possibly picking it up again. Loved it, just wish it did not bugger with my computer on startup. Oh well, maybe next time. ;): :p:

Interesting that many of the complainers don't even own the products under discussion or won't even post their specs so that someone could potentially solve their issue.

You guys be careful, this computer stuff can be sometimes...demanding.

u mad bro?

Interesting that many of the complainers don't even own the products under discussion or won't even post their specs so that someone could potentially solve their issue.

You guys be careful, this computer stuff can be sometimes...demanding.

Already did a few weeks ago, might want to do some research before posting. I am not mad, far from it, the thing is at the price this product is, I would like it to work out of the box, not much to ask for, is it?

yes but like many products,it can only be made just so easy to use

with complex functions come complex usage...

Like being able to turn on my computer? LOL, did you even read my original post? I have no issues with corsair, but man, the blind fanboys coming out of the woodwork is too funny. :laughing:

Archived