Corsair Community

Specs for new memory

Rachet

[SIZE=3]11[/SIZE] HI, just got my order from New Egg for the system I am building. I bought Corsair Value Select VS1GBkit400, it is 2 512 DDR PC3200 dimms. I know it is Cas 2.5 but I don't know the other timings. The item is not listed on Corsair's site, they only go up to 256Dimms for the value select. The # on the dimms is VS512MB400 0328028 Does anyone know a link to what the timing should be? This is going on an Abit IS7 board. Thanks for your help.

• 3 months later...
I have the same question, but with a different motherboard. I just got two VS512MB400 modules and I would like to know their memory timings. I saw in another post that their timings were: Cas latency: 2.5 Ras to cas: 3 Ras precharge: 3 Ras active time: 8 Lead off time: ??? Voltage: 2.6 (default) or 2.7 I basically want a confirmation on this and a lead off time. Is it also true that these modules suport SPD? System: P4 3.0 (800fsb) Intel motherboard D875PBZ Two VS512MB400 in dual channel mode.

Hi MaxBurn, I e-mailed "CORSAIR" and they sent me the specs for my (son's) memory in September. I gave the information to him and he decided to not change the settings because he had other issues with his new system. The information has been misplaced, so I would recommend that you e-mail Corsair, I do remmber that the CAS was 3 though. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

• Corsair Employees
For Value Select I would suggest BY SPD for the memory timings but if you have problems you can try to manually set the timings to Cass 2.5-3-3-8 and I would set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts as well. Ram Guy

Archived