Corsair Community

K70 RGB defective key?

Talfur

I'm not too sure if what I have goin on right now is because of a defective key or what but I was using my keyboard relatively fine but in the middle of a game I was playing (binding of isaac) the up arrow key suddenly stopped recieving all inputs. when I press it, absolutely nothing happens. no ripple affects occur at all like with the other keys. It's just like a dead key, but the LED is fine. any suggestions?

Bumping so I know whether to straight up refund this or not. Just checked and tried to use the arrow key in BIOS and it does not work, this keyboard is disappointing me very much right now.

If you do a RMA push for prepaid shipping label or tell them you will return it to retailer for a refund. It's not your fault they rushed a product out and failed to do the right internal testing. Any simple in house testing would of caught most of the issues posted by customers.

If you do a RMA push for prepaid shipping label or tell them you will return it to retailer for a refund. It's not your fault they rushed a product out and failed to do the right internal testing. Any simple in house testing would of caught most of the issues posted by customers.

No, not really. There are millions and millions of possible hardware configurations in the world. You can't expect them to test each one. That is just not possible.

Archived