Corsair Community

Make a wave?

Ley3198

Hey guys, i come with a request. I have this idea for an awesome profile but don't have the time or patience to program it soon =\

Anyways, i want to make a surf wave going from Left to Right.

Starts small at CTRL and SHIFT and then increases in size to A, W and 3, give it like a 3 key thickness, make the wave blue with the top tip white make it cross all the way to the arrow keys and once it gets to the numbers, make it crash and give it some sparkles. Could also make the whole bottom row orange to similuate sand.

Also, ESC yellow to simulate a sun and F keys light blue.

I will try to make it, but doubt it will come out how im imagining it.

Surf's up.

Not 100% on how to get some of the timing down for the crash and the sparkles since the effects trigger essentially at the same time (and you want them to trigger identically each time).

However, here's where I'm at so far. Looking good? I can upload what I have at the moment if someone else wants to take the reigns and run with it.

[ame]

[/ame]

Keep in mind, the lighting on this camera doesn't fully do it justice. Some of the colors don't look like they do in real life.

Hey! That looks great! Thanks for taking the time to make it.

Some feedback:

-Would it be possible to give it more of a C shape?

-The sparkle i had in mind was sort of a checkerboard design with a ripple/light rainbow effects.

-What do you think it would look like with some white keys in between the F keys?

I really like it, please upload so i can use.

I will play around with it and see if i can add anything too it, but honestly you did a great job

Hey! That looks great! Thanks for taking the time to make it.

Some feedback:

-Would it be possible to give it more of a C shape?

-The sparkle i had in mind was sort of a checkerboard design with a ripple/light rainbow effects.

-What do you think it would look like with some white keys in between the F keys?

I really like it, please upload so i can use.

I will play around with it and see if i can add anything too it, but honestly you did a great job

Sure, I'll upload it when I get back home.

Unfortunately, with the wave, it's mostly a straight line. You can change the direction the wave comes from, but it goes across the keyboard in a straight line. The only one that will give you a C shape would be a ripple, but the ripple starts from the middle of the group of keys and expands outwards. I could be wrong with this, but from what I've seen, that's the case.

As for the white keys in the F keys, are you thinking clouds? If so, I think it would look just fine. I can also mess with that when I get home before I upload it.

Archived