Corsair Community

780T long scratch on window

Dicehunter

After my 780T arrived today I noticed upon unpacking that the window arrived with quite a long and large thin scratch from the bottom right to the top left on the inside of the window.

Can anything be done about this ? I don't really fancy sending it back because of a scratch on the window but it's driving me nuts.

It looks like someone at the factory had a bad day and ran a screw driver along it, On the picture it doesn't look too terrible but in the flesh it looks awful :(

http://i.imgur.com/fMnFjHm.jpg

After my 780T arrived today I noticed upon unpacking that the window arrived with quite a long and large thin scratch from the bottom right to the top left on the inside of the window.

Can anything be done about this ? I don't really fancy sending it back because of a scratch on the window but it's driving me nuts.

It looks like someone at the factory had a bad day and ran a screw driver along it, On the picture it doesn't look too terrible but in the flesh it looks awful :(

http://i.imgur.com/fMnFjHm.jpg

I see the scratch. Little because the gpu shine on it.

is the scratch bigger? Across the whole window?

I see the scratch. Little because the gpu shine on it.

is the scratch bigger? Across the whole window?

My camera isn't that good so it doesn't pick it up but the scratch is roughly 12 inches long from the bottom right going up as you can sort of see on the picture.

In the flesh the scratch looks awful :(

@dicehunter and mr paul

you both have the case 780t

is it possible to place a 3rd drive cage on the otther2 @ the front?

So you can create room for 9 hard drives or ssd XD.

So there can be 12 drives to your case?

Nope not possible, But you could get a drive bay adapter to put 2 full size drives in there :)

My camera isn't that good so it doesn't pick it up but the scratch is roughly 12 inches long from the bottom right going up as you can sort of see on the picture.

In the flesh the scratch looks awful :(

Nope not possible, But you could get a drive bay adapter to put 2 full size drives in there :)

ok yeah to bad. but still like the case.

i now off 5,25 bay adapters.

but those 2 i need then for a disc drive and fan controller xtra

i'm gonna guess that it's happening while being shipped...

i think it arrives with all the front fan, i/o, molex, and sata bundled together and shoved into the case through a grommet...i would suspect the ultra-long audio cable that's in the bundle - it might be swinging around and scratching the inside of the window while the box is in transit

just a guess, mind you

Archived