Corsair Community

Gaming Mouse Suggestions?

jeklorz

I wouldn't touch Razer mice or keyboards. I don't think it's right how Razer forces customers to register an account just to use mouse/keyboard software. Ask your self why does Razer give themselves the rights to use any and all information it's software collects about anyone that uses it's software.

Picking a mouse is a personal choice. Some like the feel of x mouse while other like the feel of y mouse. I would recommend checking out each company mouse software before purchasing to make sure the software has all the features you want and care about.

I wouldn't touch Razer mice or keyboards. I don't think it's right how Razer forces customers to register an account just to use mouse/keyboard software. Ask your self why does Razer give themselves the rights to use any and all information it's software collects about anyone that uses it's software.

Picking a mouse is a personal choice. Some like the feel of x mouse while other like the feel of y mouse. I would recommend checking out each company mouse software before purchasing to make sure the software has all the features you want and care about.

That is true, hard to choose since I already know I have to get used to a unique architecture again.

Hi there, my Razer Naga left click is wearing down after years of use and I was looking to purchase a new gaming mouse. Any suggestions? I play League most of the time but I also play FPS games on the side.

I'm using the Corsair M95 mouse and love it. Nine programmable buttons right at your thumb tip. It has a good feel, slides nicely. The main buttons click nicely and the scroll is smooth. Overall i think what i like best is the different buttons around the thumb activate under different pressure. This is based on their position, so the closer ones require a little more force cause they are easier to get, the back ones where your thumb knuckle press very easily.

Give it a test drive in a computer store. I love it.

I'm using the Corsair M95 mouse and love it. Nine programmable buttons right at your thumb tip. It has a good feel, slides nicely. The main buttons click nicely and the scroll is smooth. Overall i think what i like best is the different buttons around the thumb activate under different pressure. This is based on their position, so the closer ones require a little more force cause they are easier to get, the back ones where your thumb knuckle press very easily.

Give it a test drive in a computer store. I love it.

Will do! Is that the mouse with the sniper button or nah? lol

Archived