Jump to content
Corsair Community

Corsair K70 RGB & Corsair K95 RGB


Chompus

Recommended Posts

Now, I know that this has already been posted several times on the forums in the past, but for some reason, I could not find it. My question is, does anyone know when the Corsair K70 RGB and K95 RGB will be released? I went on Corsair's Facebook page and found out that it was available on Amazon and Newegg. However, when I clicked the Amazon link, I encountered an error on the Amazon website. As for Newegg, the K70 RGB on their website is out of stock and is unavailable. As for the K95 RGB, I cannot seem to find that anywhere. So, I repeat, does anyone know when they will get released?

 

Also, how much will they cost in GBP?

 

Thanks. :evil:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

K70 is out of stock on Amazon and they pulled the listing until they get more. There was some stock left on new egg but as you've just said they're sold out too for now. We'll have to wait for a new stock to arrive.

 

K95 RGB hasn't been released yet, only K70.

 

I see. Thanks. Any announced release dates for the K95?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see. Thanks. Any announced release dates for the K95?

K70 was supposed to be out late July and K95 late August but it got delayed and K70 came out on 9 September. I'm not aware of any specific date for K95.

 

You can try subscribing to the newsletter on this page and you'll get a notification when it's out: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/k95-rgb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

K70 was supposed to be out late July and K95 late August but it got delayed and K70 came out on 9 September. I'm not aware of any specific date for K95.

 

You can try subscribing to the newsletter on this page and you'll get a notification when it's out: http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/k95-rgb

 

Already done that. Thanks for the information though. I just hope the K95 will be out soon, and that the K70 will be available for purchase again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, me too. I plan on getting a K70 RGB but I'm waiting until they release at least a first sofware update to fix all the known bugs and possibly a firmware update too since a few people have troubles.

 

Until there are more in stock I can't purchase it either way thought :p:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...