Corsair Community

Link commander warranty label

DxTrEm3Fx

I have turned in my CL-9011106-WW Link commander to corsair for an RMA. And they are refusing my RMA because it's supposedly missing a warranty label which i do not remember ever seeing on the unit. Does anyone have a photo of this warranty label on their Link commander? I have in no way opened or tampered with my unit. Plug and play that's it. Just another way for Corsair to F*%K me over and not replace their P.O.S. product that has been discontinued!

I doubt the mods have any control regarding this,its something that needs to be addressed with Customer Support.Im curious tho,It seems your referring to the original link but aren't those out of the warranty window?

Yeah I was wondering if anyone had a photo of this warranty label that my unit that I turned in is supposedly missing. My LC is a year old.

Thanks for sharing the photo wytnyt. That really doesn't look like a void if removed warranty label to me. It's not on a seam and it doesn't keep you from opening the unit, unless their is a screw underneath it? I'm not really sure if mine even had one on it. And I had no reason to remove it from my LC. And after a pleasant phone call to Corsair customer service. They decided to reverse their original decision, and accept my RMA sending me a Mini-LC. Thank you Corsair for doing the right thing. This will definitely help me in my decision to continue to buy Corsair products.

Archived