Corsair Community

I think I found a fix for the LED freeze and "malfunction" issue

Dredge

I havn't had a problem in about 40 minutes so far so I think that I *may* have fixed it.

I noticed the LEDs only bug out when I am in the software, so I changed the priority of the software in Task Manager to Realtime, which so far seems to have worked.

Have you tried unplugging they kb and unninstalling the Corsair software and all of the keyboard drivers in device manager and re-installing?

I havnt tried every keyboard driver, do I uninstall each one manually and then right click and have it auto check for new drivers?

I havnt tried every keyboard driver, do I uninstall each one manually and then right click and have it auto check for new drivers?

I had 5 and uninstalled all of them to make sure none would interfere with each other. I then plugged in the RGB and updated the firmware. Only issue i seem to have that still happens sometimes is that on sleep the kb doesnt shut down, and it doesnt wake with pc. All i do is reset the software and pick a different profile and it comes back to itself.

I had 5 and uninstalled all of them to make sure none would interfere with each other. I then plugged in the RGB and updated the firmware. Only issue i seem to have that still happens sometimes is that on sleep the kb doesnt shut down, and it doesnt wake with pc. All i do is reset the software and pick a different profile and it comes back to itself.

I did what you said, same issue.

Archived