Corsair Community

Raptor M4 Mouse becomes unresponsive

admdelta

Hi,

To start, hopefully it's okay that I'm posting this here as it is a technical support issue. I've submitted a ticket to the support website, but it's Friday night and I really can't wait until Monday or later for an answer on this because I need a working mouse... so!

I got the Raptor M4 mouse some time last year. It's great for the most part, except for the fact that it began to become unresponsive. It would disconnect itself from the computer, then reconnect, then disconnect again, etc. Reinstalling the software didn't fix the issue, and neither did rebooting or unplugging it and plugging it back in again. Eventually I replaced the mouse under warranty.

Almost immediately, the new one started doing the same thing. Is there anything else I can do to troubleshoot this issue? I really am not keen on spending more money on shipping to replace yet another faulty mouse. :[pouts:

Thanks!

Does this issue occur when its plugged into another computer?

I haven't tried it on another computer, however it does occur in all four of my USB ports and in both Windows and Mac OS boots. If I get a chance to try it on another computer I'll post how it goes.

Archived