Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 1500 L/R Audio Switches

Seth12821

Hi all,

I've encountered a glitch. While playing CS:GO and streaming to twitch, randomly (seems to be after about 15 minutes) my L/R audio switches ears. Left goes right, right goes left. This is a HUGE pain. It seems unplugging and plugging it back in fixes it, but while doing that, it eventually made my mic fuzzy due to quickly unplugging it and plugging it back in. idk. I've only had it about 6 months. I have it set to 7.1 in the program with the FPS booster on. Running win7 ultimate 64 bit.

I wish it did, but it doesn't. I'm using it right now. The old version was way better anyways, 2.16... It didn't help this issue at all, it was just better. Not as much customization in 2.26. Anywho.

If this is just an issue with the 1500, I would like a refund, corsair. This is stupid, I could get a Logitech set that would work better and be cheaper.

Hi

What OS you use? Does you use Windows 7 64bits? By the way if you use Older version driver 1.1.1. You should do not have this problem. If you use version 2.0.26, it will happen even you use Vengence 2000 on your machine I guess.

I wish it did, but it doesn't. I'm using it right now. The old version was way better anyways, 2.16... It didn't help this issue at all, it was just better. Not as much customization in 2.26. Anywho.

If this is just an issue with the 1500, I would like a refund, corsair. This is stupid, I could get a Logitech set that would work better and be cheaper.

Archived