Corsair Community

K70 RGB Per-Application Profile Issue

KnightBlue

Hello all,

I got a K70 RGB today and I am loving it so far! However, I would like to set up a profile specifically for playing CSGO. I have set the profile to start up with the game's .exe file, and it does so. However, about five seconds after the game starts, it switches back to my default. Anybody else have/having this issue? Is there a fix for it on this version of the gaming software? Thank you!

made this video real quick it works for me im guessing if that dont work that maybe its acting like the program is minimized or it got exited

That may be it, as every time I alt tab and reenter the program, the profile shows up again, but only for five or so seconds. Also, saving profiler to device memory didn't solve the issue.

Confirmed, I tried it with VLC and it doesn't switch off automatically. Is this something that could be on Corsair's software's end? Or would it only be fixable by doing something with the game?

Nowadays a lot of games have a "launcher" and then execute another exe when the game itself is running. For example when the game has a 32bit & 64bit exe the launcher then executes ones of those and closes itself. This might be why your profile is getting automatically switched off after some seconds.

Archived