Corsair Community

Paying postage on RMA from UK

Enigma80

Hi I've just received delivery of my SP2500 and tried them out.

I have a problem with one of the speaker channels from the sub, there is no high-end signal coming from it, just mid-range.

I've swapped cables and speakers around and tried different inputs in the sub to try and identify the problem and it doesn't seem like a problem with anything that can be simply swapped out like a satellite or cable, it seems to be the actual channel out on the sub for the right channel.

There was a note in the packaging instructing owners not to contact the retailer but Corsair directly. However, I can't seem to find UK contact details for them.

I've submitted an RMA for it, but would be good to know if anyone else had had same problem and whether it was straight forward swap for sub only or whole system?

Any help appreciated.

I've received my SP2500 this morning and one of the speakers isn't correctly, so I submitted an RMA which has been approved, however, the postage label says I need to pay for postage!

It's going to cost me a lot of money to Post this massive and heavy box from UK to Netherlands.

Will this postage charge be refunded? If not, then why am I being charged to return a faulty product straight out of the box?

Any have any ideas or is there a Corsair rep on here?

I was going to go to the retailer but I found a note in the paper work saying not to go back to retailer, but just to contact Corsair directly.

So do I ignore Corsair's instructions and just send it back? If Corsair don't cough up to pay for my postage to Netherlands then I'll just have to send it back to retailer for a refund.

The only issue with that is that for some strange reason there is absolutely no stock of this speaker set in any of the main UK computer retailers online or otherwise. I had to spend a good few hours phoning around certain places for stock. This one was the last one at a store called YoYoTech.

• Administrators
The note really means that if you've received it to contact us for any questions. In general it's always best to talk to the store for a replacement as it's usually quicker than sending it to our depot in the Netherlands (I'm assuming the store's in the UK). You can RMA it through us if you want of course.

The note really means that if you've received it to contact us for any questions. In general it's always best to talk to the store for a replacement as it's usually quicker than sending it to our depot in the Netherlands (I'm assuming the store's in the UK). You can RMA it through us if you want of course.

Yes, it's an online store in the UK, and I live in the UK. It will cost a considerable amount for me to have it delivered with insurance, even without insurance it's not cheap (between £35-£80).

Will Corsair refund this shipping cost?

Archived