Corsair Community

What mouse mat are you using?

Miscer

I have the Corsair M40, which I have had problems with. The optical laster doesnt seem to track well on my Cooler Master CM Storm pad, every few minutes the sensor goes crazy and i cant aim where i want to aim.

Ive now tried just a peice of paper over the pad, and its been fine for weeks now.

The CM Storm is cloth 'nanofibres', so i dont know if i just need a hard surface or what.

I use an El Cheapo, thin, hard plastic mouse pad I found at Office Max. I wax it every week or two with furniture polish. I also put Teflon mouse tape on the mouse feet (I have to replace the tape around once a month). Makes my mouse even slicker than greased snot on a broom handle. I don't do any gaming but I'm able to get precise control of the mouse and it goes everywhere I want it to go.

I use my beautiful/ugly R.A.T.7 gaming mouse with a Razer Vespula two-sided mouse pad with removable rubber under-lay and attached gel wrist rest that works Great !

My mouse "flys" on the mat.

I like the mouse so much, I changed my user picture to reflect that.

All I have to do is occasionally blow dust out of the mouse and do nothing to the mouse pad ($29 US).

I have 3 mouse pads

ones a sectional arm,,another is a chair arm and the 3rd is my bed:D:

seriously

I believe you. I keep a wireless mouse identical to the one I have on my desk on the nightstand by my bed. I use it to scroll pages when reading an e-book on my TV screen (it's patched into the computer) or to adjust the volume, etc. of music that is playing.

Archived