Corsair Community

Show off your k70rgb effects!

stayfrosty

I don't think anyone has posted one of these yet and this should be the most exciting.. also I think I'm the first to do a keycap swap already! :cool: yay for doubleshot PBT caps

20140909_230542.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N5ZlmPuYWeg/VA_BTp9MY3I/AAAAAAAAAIY/iPfeRvRM_KU/w1580-h889-no/20140909_230542.jpg

and a link to my effect ! loving the keyboard so far.. I only wish it had the usb passthrough

https://plus.google.com/114316951785245988608/posts/YRD9XD8ewyM?hl=en_US&pid=6057273346920755698&oid=114316951785245988608

Yes i bought them separately, the o-rings help me by not bottoming out which i find very important and helpful for a linear switch like cherry red. As for where i bought them i'll PM you as i'm pretty sure i can't go saying it out in the open in a corsair forum as stated in the forum rules

also did rubber o rings they feel really nice. I can post my profile tonight

Did you ever try the o rings on the keycaps you got with the keyboard? The keys became a lot heavier compared to o-rings on my transparent key caps which pretty much stayed the same and just didnt bottom out. Was very strange

Attached is a copy of my priofile for those who were asking... enjoy!!

No i didn't try the orings on the standard keycaps I wanted to go right to the doubleshot pbt ones I had (try and find doubleshot pbt plastic caps for backlit keyboards its impossible to find sets, only made by deck and they don't just sell keycaps) I really like the font for mine so I wanted to use them.

BlueRipple.prf

Attached is a copy of my priofile for those who were asking... enjoy!!

No i didn't try the orings on the standard keycaps I wanted to go right to the doubleshot pbt ones I had (try and find doubleshot pbt plastic caps for backlit keyboards its impossible to find sets, only made by deck and they don't just sell keycaps) I really like the font for mine so I wanted to use them.

When I dl the attachment it is a "attachment.php" file? how do I get it in the correct format for the Corsair app to recognize?

Archived