Corsair Community

Where is the software for the RGB keyboards?

Muhad

No idea what the hell Corsair are thinking..

Clearly if a lot of the world has already received their keyboards judging by several different forums with a crapload of people asking the same question... the best option is to release the damn software/drivers even if it's before the "official launch date". Why you would even start shipping it without having the software ready online.. I don't know.

I'm completely over it, I was hyped at first but now I couldn't care less anymore. This whole experience so far has just been salty. Never again.

No idea what the hell Corsair are thinking..

Clearly if a lot of the world has already received their keyboards judging by several different forums with a crapload of people asking the same question... the best option is to release the damn software/drivers even if it's before the "official launch date". Why you would even start shipping it without having the software ready online.. I don't know.

^ This, I just registered to express my own disappointment, Got my beautiful new K70 RGB, aaand there's no software available. It's pretty unprofessional when people are spending $200 on a keyboard with the whole "Official Release date" excuse.

As a loyal corsair customer, it's a bad taste in my mouth is all i can say really....

^ This, I just registered to express my own disappointment, Got my beautiful new K70 RGB, aaand there's no software available. It's pretty unprofessional when people are spending $200 on a keyboard with the whole "Official Release date" excuse.

As a loyal corsair customer, it's a bad taste in my mouth is all i can say really....

but you DID get the keyboard before the day it was supposed to be released

I'm reminded of the people giving a negative review to apps that crash on a beta OS

but you DID get the keyboard before the day it was supposed to be released

Did I?

I have no idea mate, as a consumer I simply went to my usual retailer and came across this product whilst shopping. How does it translate to becoming MY problem that there's obviously been a mix up with either Distributors/Retailers jumping the gun and selling to the public a product that isn't fully supported when it reached the customer's hands.

Archived