Corsair Community

Discuss Link Release Candidate v2.7.5339 here

Technobeard

1. v2.7.5339

2. Win 8.1 64bit

3. Sensors are showing 2 duplica sets, one with data and one with empty data + some other bugs

4.1. Added sensors to the main area saved a new profile.

Previous profile data was completely deleted from the corsair folder prior to installation. Next time I start this happens, I tried to delete those not working and add them again. Still same issue happened.

4.2. ASUS AI Suite 3 software stopped working after installation of Corsair Link 2.7.5339, previous versions were compatible. Program will not open correctly, it freezes and can't do anything.

4.3. When I click the tray icon with the left mouse button I dont want the dropdown. I want the application to open by doubleclick. I also want the dropdown to show when I right click, not opening the software. This is really anoying!

Other:

- Add Corsair Obsidian 750 D tower!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. v2.7.5339

2. Win 8.1 64bit

3. Sensors are showing 2 duplica sets, one with data and one with empty data + some other bugs

4.1. Added sensors to the main area saved a new profile.

Previous profile data was completely deleted from the corsair folder prior to installation. Next time I start this happens, I tried to delete those not working and add them again. Still same issue happened.

4.2. ASUS AI Suite 3 software stopped working after installation of Corsair Link 2.7.5339, previous versions were compatible. Program will not open correctly, it freezes and can't do anything.

4.3. When I click the tray icon with the left mouse button I dont want the dropdown. I want the application to open by doubleclick. I also want the dropdown to show when I right click, not opening the software. This is really anoying!

Other:

- Add Corsair Obsidian 750 D tower!!

aisuite will not work with the link so you should decide between the two.

dual icons or zero icons usually indicates a usb connected device is interfering

Hello Everyone,

I've been using the h100i & link for nearly one month.

I updated to the latest version last week and I see an issue that's not mentioned in this thread. I tried searching but couldn't find. Anyways, The issue that I am facing is that the software is not detecting my CPU (i7 4790k) temp & load. Anyone else? I tried disabling the legacy USB support, restarting. But nothing works.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

I found that version 2.6.5214 worked well, but with a few issues. I uninstalled that version, deleted the "Corsair" folder in appdata\roaming as per your suggestion. I then installed version 2.7.5339. Issue#1: The profile information of my previous "Custom Curves" and "LED colors and temps" remain. They weren't wiped out. Issue#2. When initially opened, I set my profiles as I like them, and all works fine. Then I close and reboot, and my fan speeds read 0 and none of the sensors are working. Are you sure that there is only one location, "appdata\roaming\Corsair" is all I have to delete, after uninstalling the old Version?

Paully

1. v2.7.5339

2. Win 8.1 64bit

3.1. Corsair Link shows all AirFlow Pro values as 0.

3.2 Corsair Link shows no temperature sensors on my Commander Mini (it has the 4 that shipped with it attached)

re: 3.2. I'm pretty sure it's a firmware bug in 1.1.5. I've got a ticket open and they've basically admitted the same, and sent it over to engineering. I've asked about downgrading to 1.1.4 until they resolve it.

I'm having similar issues as Trizid says in "My Bug List". Now that I've uninstalled 2.6.5214, deleted the profile in "appdata\roaming\corsair", installed 2.7.5339, I get a duplicate set of icons, one with values, and one with "0" values. I tried to reverse my steps and reinstall 2.6.5214 to no avail. I STILL get duplicate icons. I don't know what to do from here. Are there some Registry values that the uninstallation process is missing? Or, perhaps, some other folder with the old profile? My CorsairLink Firmware is 1.0.7.

New evidence! I uninstalled 2.6.5214, deleted the profile and installed 2.7.5339. I left ALL icons in the left column. No more duplicates show up upon reboot! The program works properly. I have to wonder why putting my icons onto the center "System Image" created "0" value Icons whenever I rebooted. Huh!

Oops. False alarm. I opened up the program again today and even though no icons are in the center, there are now double the amount along the left column. The new ones all have a "0" value. Back to square one.

not necessarily,check for a usb device conflicting

this is usually the issue...

Is there anyone on here that hasn't updated their mini firmware to 1.1.5? Can anyone share the older 1.1.4 firmware if possible?

This will be my absolute last effort before I either return this mini or throw it out of the window. I've spent entirely too much time trying to make it work, instead of actually using my system.

Is there anyone on here that hasn't updated their mini firmware to 1.1.5? Can anyone share the older 1.1.4 firmware if possible?

This will be my absolute last effort before I either return this mini or throw it out of the window. I've spent entirely too much time trying to make it work, instead of actually using my system.

I asked support for the 1.1.4 firmware but they said it wasn't available for download, and refused to give it to me. My mini seems to be working ok except for the temp sensors. I imagine there will be another firmware update along imminently. If you can't wait for it I'm sure Corsair would give you a refund.

1. v2.7.5339

2. Windows 8.1 64bit

3. Pump showing as system fan as well.

4. After uninstalling my previous version and deleted the folder containing the profile in the Roaming folder. I installed the current version.

I haven't changed anything regarding the hardware and the way the H80i is connected. I noticed that the case fans are now displayed which in the last version they were not.

Unfortunately one of the fans is actually the pump and it's showing as a fan, it's the Motherboard CPU Aux fan.

It was always been connected to that fan header, should I use another or unplug it?

EDIT: I notice that I now have options for modes under the H80i pump, such as Normal, ballanced and maximum speed. The H80i isn't supposed to be variable speed is this supposed to be like this? I haven't changed those settings, in the last version there were no other options. That is what I'm worried about with the duplicate fan that is actually the H80i pump because it also has all the options like a normal fan and I don't want to accidentally change the settings as it could break the pump.

http://f.cl.ly/items/2c1g1V3d1K1N3P1X381N/Corsair%20Link.jpg

1. v2.7.5339

2. Windows 7 Ultimate

3. LED control missing, Pump info missing, Fan Speed missing, fan control not working, pump showing as chassis fan, coolant temp not showing

4. H80i, Motherboard Asus Z87 Pro, everything working fine until today upon rebooting the LED control was blank and so were the Fan speed windows and Pump speed window. Uninstalled, deleted Corsair folder in appdata, rebooted, downloaded v2.7.5339, installed, rebooted. Punp now showiung as AsusTek Motherboard Chassis Fan 3, LED control device not showing up, Fan speed device not showing, Collant temp device not showing and Fan speed cannot be adjusted. Please see attached photo. I dont really care about the fan control and LED but will the system still automatically adjust fan speed depending on Temperature? As if it does not this will be a major issue.

http://i.imgur.com/iizD8xh.png

It appears as though your h100i isnt being detected within link,this can be checked in link/devices tab.

being your running win 7 try using v2_4_4948 software,,remove as you mentioned but with a cold boot also.

many times such issues has to do with a usb device interfering,,at any rate the hydro has a default setting to keep things monitored even w/out the software installed.

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/download-files/drivers/link/Corsair-Link-Installer-RC-v2_4_4948.exe

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/download-files/drivers/link/Corsair-Link-Installer-RC-v2_4_5065.exe

1. Link v2.7.5339

2. Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

3. H80i not recognized by link

4. Previously running Link v2.4.5110 and H80i was recognised and controllable. Followed uninstall process (remove profile folder, cold boot etc.) before installing v2.7.5339. Prompted to update H80i firmware from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7. Updated successfully and cold boot again. None of the H80i sensors are displayed in Link - Pump, Temp, Fan1, Fan2, LED - Therefore cannot control the H80i at all and it is stuck on it's default settings that were applied when the firmware was updated. The only good thing is that I can now see my motherboard fan and temperature sensors, which was the reason for installing v2.7.5339 as 5110 did not show these. (Also, 5339 is behaving exactly the same as 5145 when I tried it.)

It appears as though your h100i isnt being detected within link,this can be checked in link/devices tab.

being your running win 7 try using v2_4_4948 software,,remove as you mentioned but with a cold boot also.

many times such issues has to do with a usb device interfering,,at any rate the hydro has a default setting to keep things monitored even w/out the software installed.

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/download-files/drivers/link/Corsair-Link-Installer-RC-v2_4_4948.exe

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/download-files/drivers/link/Corsair-Link-Installer-RC-v2_4_5065.exe

Many thanks for the response. I will try this method and update. I installed a Coolermaster CMSTORM Keyboard and Mouse the day of failure I suspect this may be the cause. Is there a reason for USB conflicts than can be remedied?

OK I can confirm that in my case this was definitely a USB conflict issue. I uninstalled Corsair Link, deleted appdata folder and performed a cold reboot. I then shut down and swapped the USB header. rebooted and reinstalled earlier firmware then updated to latest firmware. All devices are now showing and working correctly except I believe ASUSTek Motherboard Chassis Fan 3 is detecting pump speed. This is no major hassle as I control these fans separately anyway. LED's and H80i Fanspeed controls now working as normal.

http://i.imgur.com/csP2mk5.png

Archived