Corsair Community

I have a Carbide Series 400R, and I was interested in putting a Chassis Intrusion System in to alert me if a room mate has opened my case. The only Intrusion switches I've dealt with were in stock workstation PC's, so I don't know where to find one that is compatible with my case, or where to mount it if I did find one.

There appears to be a mounting Bracket of some sort about an inch or two from the bottom of the case; is that where it goes?

If so, All I have left is the compatibility issues, because all the switches I see look like they point straight up while mounting to that spot would require a 90 degree bend in the switch from mounting point to trigger.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Eh, tamper-tape seems like a one-shot solution. I'd have to reapply the tape every time I open the case to clean it out, and the adhesive could leave behind a residue. I've seen tamper switches in action and my motherboard supports one, so I figure why not go all out. Besides that, I'd like to get full functionality from my case, and if that niche I mentioned isn't for a tamper switch, then I'm all out of Ideas on what it could be.

• 2 weeks later...

like exlax-im slow but sure:D:

i found this tamper proof switch,it may be just what you need...http://www.aquatuning.us/water-cooling/monitoring/push-button-switches/12544/phobya-vandalism-proof-switch-19mm-aluminium-black-yellow-ring-lit-6pin?c=6597

Archived