Corsair Community

Dual AX1500i and Corsair Link

Occamrazor

Hey sorry to bump but didn't want to make a new thread about something people are already talking about.

Anyway any word about this, there was a version of corsair link that came out after this post but I dont see anything about the PSUs in the change log.

Also I am hoping that if it works with 2 it should work with more, but if this is indeed working now does anyone know if it will work with 5?

If it doesn't yet work then Corsair make it work and I will be buying 4 AX860Is and a AX1000i. :)

Also for my case a better scenario would be a Display that can be attached like a small LCD that just displays the numbers that would be a godsend but I will take the software working for now.

Also I am hoping that if it works with 2 it should work with more, but if this is indeed working now does anyone know if it will work with 5?

CL4 worked for me with two and I have been told there is no upper limit, tough I suspect there may be as it uses rather an excessive amount of CPU time. 50% more than CL3 and 30 times more than my code.

• CL4 reports both my AX1500i + AX760i at the same time, though I can't seem to get detailed information for both at the same time. The Power and Efficiency should be on the Home screen, better still I should be able to select what is on the Home screen.
  • Only my AX1500i + AX760i PSU Temp and fan speed are available on [Configure]. All the PSU information should be, epically so for the Power and Efficiency.

Also for my case a better scenario would be a Display that can be attached like a small LCD that just displays the numbers that would be a godsend but I will take the software working for now.

I felt the same and when I discovered http://www.goverlay.com/content/gallery/ I had a chat with the developer and we added fully integrated support to both GOverlay and SIV. I can now display any of my AX1500i or AX760i information (any value SIV reports) on the GOverlay display :biggrin:. As you can see below SIV report all my AXi PSU information and in terms of other CPU, GPU, Disk, UPS and motherboard information SIV had far more available than CL3 or CL4. I have attached what is available on my system.

attachment.php?attachmentid=24313&stc=1&d=1455267356

RED.txt

802923431_LinkStatus.thumb.png.d34279eaad9bfbbd8be0e337dda069bb.png

• Corsair Employees
Hey sorry to bump but didn't want to make a new thread about something people are already talking about.

Anyway any word about this, there was a version of corsair link that came out after this post but I dont see anything about the PSUs in the change log.

If it doesn't yet work then Corsair make it work and I will be buying 4 AX860Is and a AX1000i. :)

Why in the world do you need so many PSUs in the same PC? They're PSUs. Not hard drives.

Archived