Corsair Community

New Corsair Link Commander Mini

Fauxbeard

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Corsair Employees
will the web store be selling internationally again?

We are able to sell our products through our Web Store to a number of international countries. If your country is not listed below, our product should be available through a local reseller.

As of 8/8/14:

Belgium

Canada

Denmark

Finland

France

Hong Kong

Italy

Japan

Luxembourg

Netherlands

Norway

Poland

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Taiwan

That thread is filling up with fresh bug reports. Will this new version of Link encounter the same bugs with the Mini as it is with the normal Commander? I just want to know, before I plonk down a wad a cash on new hardware, if I'll be paying for something that works better or has to same problems in a nicer, more compact shell.

very good question

i have a h80 in my g620 and am curious to see if there would be any benefits using the new software...

well I actually have a H90 on my GPU and ended up connecting it's fan to my H100i and made it control that fan based off the GPU temp (using groups) and it works perfectly, this would suggest any cooler should work fine with a Commander Mini as long as CPU temp is readable

mind you my specific motherboard has no issues at all with the usb connection or anything like that

well this is really strange, it WAS working fine until I checked it after my previous post but now not so much

only change I did recently was re-flash the firmware (1.0.7 -> 1.0.7) trying to see if that fixes the LED bug and even after that it seemed to work fine but now the app can't read any temps, fans, or the pump from my H100i even though it seems to detect the H100i just fine and the H100i on it's own seems to be behaving normally

reinstalls and reboots so far haven't helped, even tried older versions of the software

I was wondering the same thing... On the product page the "Corsair Link Lighting Node" was added today, but nothing else... I was up at midnight on the off-chance that it would be available then, nothing. I've been up all morning refreshing the Corsair site, forums, and several retailers... It's not available. What gives? Can you give us an update already?

-LeRoy3rd

I was wondering the same thing... On the product page the "Corsair Link Lighting Node" was added today, but nothing else... I was up at midnight on the off-chance that it would be available then, nothing. I've been up all morning refreshing the Corsair site, forums, and several retailers... It's not available. What gives? Can you give us an update already?

-LeRoy3rd

So I wasn't the only one here, haha.

I have been refreshing the local (German) store, the US store and everything. I noticed a short downtime of the frontpage an hour ago and was like "oh, must be them adding it". Then I just seen the Lighing Node added but not the Commander and was kinda disappointed.

Back to refreshing orgy!

Software release that came out Friday that was to support the new Commander Mini had some errors and was pulled from the website. I am guessing that until the software is ready to go, the Mini is going to be pushed out. It will be probably be a few days to get that straighten out and a new version posted.

Software release that came out Friday that was to support the new Commander Mini had some errors and was pulled from the website. I am guessing that until the software is ready to go, the Mini is going to be pushed out. It will be probably be a few days to get that straighten out and a new version posted.

I was about to revert back to the previous version anyway, lol, kept getting random bugs

Archived