Corsair Community

Corsair 760T Problems

Utkarsh_Anand

Hi Everyone,

Just a couple of questions and things that really bother be about this case and wondering how they can be resolved.

So I just did my build and god dayyum this case is beautiful but there are some little things that kinda annoy me, firstly the biggest thing I was sad about was that the gorgeous side panel was scratched and that kinda let me down as that is the "Big" thing about this case and what makes it so beautiful.

The Second issue is that the actual side panel is a bit leaning down, like I can see that there is a gap between the side panel and the top of the case, and what really bothers me is that its perfect where the hinges are but the gap starts getting more opened as you look down and that to me is quite annoying and I have no idea what to do about that

And lastly this is a pretty small thing but as soon as a got the case and was gonna install a 3.5" drive with those slidy things, as soon as a I pulled it out it just straight away broke and it hasn't happened with any other one.

So if someone could help me and tell me what to do about all this or someone from Corsair read this and help me, that would be great.

Kind Regards,

Utkarsh Anand

Hi Everyone,

So I just did my build and god dayyum this case is beautiful but there are some little things that kinda annoy me

Buddy,

Can you pls try to post clear shots of Both the problems and also what is the manufacturing date of the case (it will written on the Top cover underside) and is it white/black version.

I have direct contact with corsair representative, who can solve your problem hence plz provide the above information along with place of purchase.

Also, inform if you had made a ticket yet with Corsair support.

Buddy,

Can you pls try to post clear shots of Both the problems and also what is the manufacturing date of the case (it will written on the Top cover underside) and is it white/black version.

I have direct contact with corsair representative, who can solve your problem hence plz provide the above information along with place of purchase.

Also, inform if you had made a ticket yet with Corsair support.

Yeah man sure will soon, thanks in advance buddy :D

Kind Regards

Utkarsh Anand

Archived