Corsair Community

Help with part

Zorblack

Hi peeps. When I bought my Hydrocool the power cord that sticks into the water pump was slightly disfunctional. Anyway the cord keeps coming out now and powering down the pump. Anyway I've tried to fix it but it keeps coming loose. Can you guys send me a replacement part?

Hi peeps. When I bought my Hydrocool the power cord that sticks into the water pump was slightly disfunctional. Anyway the cord keeps coming out now and powering down the pump. Anyway I've tried to fix it but it keeps coming loose. Can you guys send me a replacement part?

would be nice to know what one ?????

back of slot card to rear of HCX or

the 4 wire from power supply to inside of case slot card

Zorblack,

You will have to RMA the HydroCool unit you have if you're still under warranty. The wireharness from the Display board to the pump is a "product specific" part. In otherwords, a custom part not sold via component replacement. :[pouts:

If you're beyond the warranty period to RMA, I can then give you an "un-official" fix that will work, but all warranties will be voided. :bigeyes:

Stev

Archived