Corsair Community

What is the Maximum Amperage the H100i controller put's out?

Memhorder

I'm looking at a ridiculous set of Delta fans that far exceed anything I've seen in 120mm. They are the Delta AFB1212SHE-PWM Fans. I'm just concerned with the Amps they require which is 1.05 to 1.6 Max. How much does the H100i put out per header?

Thanks for the link. That does help. It's looking like the headers supply up to 2 Amps per channel. I would like it if Link could control the fans by adjusting speeds accordingly to liquid temps. If I have to go fan controller which one would you guys suggest?

Thanks again for the replies

why not just run stock fans,they cool well,controllable and quieter than a delta...

I agree with you. The stock fans are good. It's just that these Delta's have nearly triple the CFM and 4x the static pressure. Sure they will be loud at 100%

but they won't be there very often. They can be controlled. I have a FX 9 series CPU so it runs fairly hot. With the CPU as it is with stock fans at full I'm in the mid 70's even reached 80. Even if I could drop those temps by 5 degrees I'd be happy with that headroom. Plus i think it would be cool (no pun intended) to have industrial grade Fans on the Rad :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update this thread the Amps on the Corsair controller are indeed 4 amp @ 2 amps per channel. Im going to throw these Delta's here on the H100i

http://www.coolingsurplus.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1:afb1212she-pwm&catid=5:120mm-fans&Itemid=8

The controller is just gonna have just those two fans on it motherboard will take care of the weaker novelty fans. The high FPI Corsair rad should benefit from the ultra high static pressure. I hope I get my 5 degrees.

Archived