Corsair Community

Vengeance 1500 v2, low microphone volume and really loud sound.

nimdo

I bought this headset 1 week ago, and i'm kinda disapointed, i love its simple and comfortable desing but the microphone volume is really low my friends and team mates almost can't hear me on skype, teamspeak or games, I have the microphone volume on maximum and nothing!, and then is the problem with the sound, it's really loud, at 25% is kinda painful. when i bought the headset i was hearing the microphone it took me sometime to realize how to remove the noise.

another thing I don't understand is why the headset has line input.

and i tried downgrade the drivers,i installed and unistalled everything and the problem continues.

I'm sure the headset is really well made with nice hardware, but i think it lacks in the driver quality, the headset control panel, is too simple, there is no 7.1 customization and the only thing that can be useful is the equalizer. i don't care if it looks well or not, i want something functional maybe where i could ajust the bass and things like that...

An headset with this problems can't be considered premium, There are headsets for 30€ with better drivers than this and if this problems aren't from its drivers the headset is c**p and a waste of money...

I'm thinking of buying a mouse of your brand but maybe is better think first because I don't want something well made ​​but that doesn't perform how I want.

i did that and seems the mic is more audible but the sound is alot more louder than before, now more than 4% is unbearable.

btw, is possible use the virtual 7.1 surround sound without the corsair drivers?

Archived