• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Please answer these two basic question: 1) Should I use my Corsair peripherals on USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports? I currently have all but the mouse & keyboard connected to an internal USB 3.0 card, but I'm thinking about getting a Mini ITX mainboard next, so I would have to switch to a USB hub because of the sheer number of ports needed. The following items are the external part of my setup: Corsair iCUE LS100 Smart Lighting Strips; 2 Starter Kit + extensions Corsair iCUE LT100 Smart Lighting Towers Corsair Ironclaw Wireless RGB Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Corsair MM700 RGB Extended Corsair MM800C Polaris RGB Corsair VOID PRO RGB wireless (Dolby 7.1) -white- Elgato Stream Deck. 2) When I update my Mouse it always tells me to connect directly to the computer and not a HUB. I'm currently using it on a USB cable, but would love to use it with a short cable and/or the wireless dongle instead; which would fit perfectly into the USB port of either of my 2 mousepads. Is there any reason I shouldn't / Is the connection directly to the computer only needed for updates? Thanks for your time! (PS: I know, I know... "That's a lot of lighting, Carys." :rolleyes:. Well, to quote Bachman-​Turner Overdrive: "You ain't seen nothing yet". That's just the stuff that needs USB PC ports :sunglasse.)
  2. I have recently done a case swap and when I got to use icue with my h100i platinum icue doesn’t show it I speculate for a while and notice when I wiggle the usb connector into the cooler every so often it pops up but then it disappears however now the cable won’t even clamp in to the cooler any more I don’t Know whether to buy a new cable or if I have to buy a new cooler my commander pro works fine btw and I checked both USB ports and they both work for the commander pro I just need to know whether I need to buy a new cooler or just a new cable if a cable can someone link me to it please Thank you for reading
  3. hello, I have a question that maybe could be useful for many other users. I have built my new pc lately. asus maximus X hero, i9 9900k, corsair vengeance pro rgb, h150 i pro rgb, rm 850i, asus gtx 1660 ti, 3x corsair sp 120 pro rgb, ls 100. As you know many devices require an internal usb port to be software controlled but the newest motherboards have fewer and fewer usb 2.0 ports. I had only two usb 2.0 ports on my mb and I needed more to connect - at least 1 usb case front port - rm 8501 - lightning node - h150i pro rgb so i bought an internal usb splitter on amazon "Kalolary 9pin USB header Male 1 to 4 Female Extension Cable Card Motherboard 9-Pin USB HUB USB 2.0 9 pin Connector Adapter Port Multiplier Usb Header Splitter" that splits a single usb port into 4 female usb ports. The adapter is cheap but it seems to work well. However i´m having a lot of issues with my icue controlled components. At first my ls100 ambient mode stopped working (but it ´s connected to an external usb port) and my lightning node got stuck on hardware mode. I fixed both the issues uninstalling my latest icue version and re installing an old version. But today again the lighting node has disappeared from the icue control panel. The question is: may I have exceeded any usb port limit? are these splitters supposed to work well ? if not, how people should connect so many usb devices (rgb light, psu, fans, coolers) if native usb 2.0 ports are so limited?? Thank you in advance for any help :confused:
  4. I've decided to add a 2nd Commander Pro to allow iCUE control of all 10 QL120 fans. However, I need an additional USB 2.0 port since the 2 motherboard USB 2.0 ports are full with the 1st Commander Pro and the NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler. The Commander Pro literature indicates that the 2 USB connections are pass through connections for USB 2.0. Are there any issues with connecting the 2nd Commander Pro to 1 of these? I assume that there are limitations (amp draw?) to stacking devices through multiple USB pass throughs connected to a single motherboard USB 2.0 port. Meaning my 1st Commander Pro has a spare USB 2.0 pass through and now the 2nd Commander Pro has 2 spare USB 2.0 pass throughs. I can envision adding an iCUE power supply and a couple of Lighting Node Pros with ambient lighting strips. Thoughts?
  5. PREVIOUSLY READ POSTS (I won't let @DevBiker down): https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=940351&p=940351 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=178995 Prerequisites: Turn off fast startup in BIOS?: YES Turn off fast startup in WINDOWS?: YES DISABLE HXCI in BIOS? YES Does USBDeView show NoPRO connected with a green dot? YES NoPro Firmware wipe? YES Complete iCUE reinstall? YES Relevant Information: MOBO: ROG Crosshair Hero VI (ONE usb 2.0 header) Windows Version: 10 Home, Build 1909 iCUE Software Version: 3.23.66 Corsair Products: H115i PRO Lighting Node PRO x3 LL120 RGB (connected to NoPRO) As previously stated, my current MOBO only has ONE USB2.0 internal header. Because of this, I need to use a USB2.0 Extender (That is the one I purchased). The H115i PRO IS detected by iCUE when either directly connected to the MOBO or the extender. The NoPRO on the other hand is detected by USBDeView when either directly connected to the MOBO or the extender, but fails to be detected by the iCUE software when connected to the extender. I'm at the point of believing that this is an oversight in iCUE software... Any more information/operations that you all would like me to try, I would gladly give a shot.