Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'led blinking'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Howdy, Been using my corsair one i140 (9700K/2080/32GB/480GB M.2 SSD/2TB HDD) for a few years now and I'm here seeking some help/advice on how to resolve this error message/LEDs. When my CPU temp reaches around >50C, the top fan starts to erratically spin very high then stop spinning. Usually when this happens the LEDs on the front of the desk top start flashing red patterns. Looked into the FAQ of what it means, but 'pump failure' or 'driver error' doesn't personally help me much. The LED patterns vary from 1st left blinking red 2nd right, and vice versa which leads me to believe I'm having both errors listed here : https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025312012-CORSAIR-ONE-LED-Error-Conditions-Auto-Detection-of-Pump-Failure-or-Overheating I've been semi-ignoring this issue since I was able to temporarily bypass the annoyance with setting my fans to 'extreme' on iCUE. While on 'default', this error starts to come up consistently. Since summer is approaching though, I think this could be a thermal issue that I should no longer ignore. My first attempt to fix this was to simply clean out the radiators and the top fan. Opened up the desktop and gave it a good blasting of compressed air. Still came across the error instances though with mild pc usage. My second attempt which I will attempt tomorrow is to see if any cable has gone loose. I don't know what else to try, not extremely savvy with how to trouble shoot this pre built beauty. I can provide more info if needed, hoping I'm not the first to ever experience this. I have not done any sort of exploring in the BIOS or updating any sort of driver. Only updates I have done is through the Corsair Diagnostics app that came pre installed. Really hoping for some assistance. Thanks in advance!
  2. Good day, Since 1-2 weeek I got issues with my LS100 LED stripes. I bought the starter Kit and the 450mm expansion kit. I plugged eveything in and it worked well, but now the stripes started to flicker. I've added photos of iCUE and the strips so you can see that I've set a static color. I get everything but the color I selected. Does anyone know if its a software or hardware problem?
  3. Hi, I recently encountered problems with the LED strips, 2 of these halves of the strips flash. Even closing iCue, trying to uninstall and reinstall it but nothing. I had read on the internet that it was a Windows update problem but is it still like that or maybe they are faulty? I have had them for a couple of months, the rest of the components work perfectly. - 6 RGB LL fans - RAM Corsair - Corsair cooling system Can you help me please? Thanks
  4. Hi guys, I've been having serious problems with my AIO for a while now. The pump has been running for several months without problems, only RGB is not working properly. I keep getting red to orange artifacts when the light turns to white. After a Windows reinstallation which I did it ran again for a short time until I got HWinfo. I closed iCue and deactivated the sensors of the AIO and in the settings I set the hook for Corsair and Asatek support. Even removing the driver from hwinfo did not bring any improvement. Any ideas? Thanks for your help and excuse my English.
  5. Hey, I've had my strafe keyboard for about 2 years now. Very recently it has a new problem with 3 of the directional arrow keys flashing rapidly when they are not set to the color blue, as well as the numpad 5 key. I've also noticed other weird behavior. Turning off all keys, and turning on singular keys such as L, O, F9, etc makes various lights on the numpad flicker when they technically shouldn't be at all. The keyboard has no water damage and has been taken care of fairly well, its confusing me why this would happen out of literally nowhere. Every few days I notice a new oddity that shouldn't be happening. It's REALLY distracting when I have a dynamic profile set up and any time a light other than pure blue waves across the numpad or arrow keys, they rapidly flash. I've contacted corsairs support channels. I've done their manual flash via the hidden reset button, gone to CUE2 and 1 and etc. I've tried just about everything I could think of. I've been refused RMA and no amount of google searching has my problem in particular. Here is a video of the flashing in question: [ame]https://youtu.be/1KKZXC_DZ2U[/ame] Has ANYBODY experienced this at all? Thanks, Mkt777
  6. bonjour j'ai mais bande LED soit elle se coupe tout seul oui resté bloqué sur une couleur soit elle clignotée très vite de toutes les couleurs comme un stroboscope et se désynchronise des ventilateurs et des fois elle marche correctement merci de votre réponse