• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. PREVIOUSLY READ POSTS (I won't let @DevBiker down): https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=940351&p=940351 https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=178995 Prerequisites: Turn off fast startup in BIOS?: YES Turn off fast startup in WINDOWS?: YES DISABLE HXCI in BIOS? YES Does USBDeView show NoPRO connected with a green dot? YES NoPro Firmware wipe? YES Complete iCUE reinstall? YES Relevant Information: MOBO: ROG Crosshair Hero VI (ONE usb 2.0 header) Windows Version: 10 Home, Build 1909 iCUE Software Version: 3.23.66 Corsair Products: H115i PRO Lighting Node PRO x3 LL120 RGB (connected to NoPRO) As previously stated, my current MOBO only has ONE USB2.0 internal header. Because of this, I need to use a USB2.0 Extender (That is the one I purchased). The H115i PRO IS detected by iCUE when either directly connected to the MOBO or the extender. The NoPRO on the other hand is detected by USBDeView when either directly connected to the MOBO or the extender, but fails to be detected by the iCUE software when connected to the extender. I'm at the point of believing that this is an oversight in iCUE software... Any more information/operations that you all would like me to try, I would gladly give a shot.
  2. First time here hoping someone can help me with my problems. I recently made a new build with a number of parts from Corsair. My build is: Corsair Obisidian 500d RGB SE case AMD Ryzen 3700X Gigabyte Aorus x570 Master Corsair H115i Platinum. Corsair RM750x The problems I have are with the Commander pro that came with the case and the H115i. These two are connected to the USB 2.0 ports on my MB but I cannot find them both in Device Manager or in iCue software. i have tried different setups both separately in a usb2.0 port. Also tried with the H115i in the commander pro and the Pro on the 1 of the 2.0 ports tried without success. All fans are connected to the commander pro excluding the fans of the H115i which I connected directly to the pump itself. All fans are running and so is the AIO. The RGB lighting also works on the standard rotation. I just can't find them in ICue, so I can't change them either I did read that there were problems with the USB 2.0. in combination with AMD and Corsair is this still playing is there any other way to get this working?
  3. I currently have 9 LL fans. They are plugged into the fan hub, (6 on the 1st and 3 on the second) then those are routed into the commander pro led ports. Is there a way to sync both light channels? current the last three on the bottom of my case are out of sync with the other six. I was wondering if anyone has a guide they can link me to in order to get it working the way I want. Thanks!