• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. I'm having a specific problem with the Icue 3.38.88 application (the version I use due to its support for the H80i V2 water cooler that I use in my PC setup): it doesn't respect the settings I defined for the fan speed. The problem happens when I log into Windows 11 with another user account - other than the one installing the application (in this case, my wife's). As I have the Commander Pro control hardware installed, to manage 3 fans installed on the machine (all Corsair - two ML140 pro and one MF120L), when the user logs in, the fans start and continue at high rotation (more than 1,200 rpm), causing an annoying noise while the logon is active. If I change user, the problem does not occur on my account (application installation). Any suggestions on how to fix or configure the application so that it operates correctly on any Windows login? Thanks.
  2. Hi, I'm trying to see my H80i v2 cooler in iCUE, but it's not showing. It was working once, and after that I just cannot seem to make it work again. I didn't do any change to the configurations. It just stopped working. Things I already tried: Uninstalling and Re-installing iCUE. Removing Registry Keys Disabling and Enabling device in Device Management I can see the device in Corsair Link (4.9.7.35), but it says "controlled by iCUE". Thanks in advance!
  3. Hello, this is my first post, it will be a big one. I have the H80i V2 AIO cooler. It is a thick 120mm that features a stock push-pull configuration. I tested two setups: One as the default, using 1.) Corsair stock fans (~3000 max RPM) under the push-pull configuration. The second setup, using 1 single 2.) Noctua pull (~3000RPM fan). As you can see from the data, there is no temperature change: Here is a picture of the Corsair Link im talking about. First off, I do not know even what sensor I am looking at. Whether it is the pump temp, or the liquid temp. Never the less, the problem is that the pump itself gets obscenely hot, it exceeds the 45C warning in the Link program and the Pump itself turns to RED :mad:, yet while everything else is fine in temps. I have tried different push-pull configurations but it does not seem to change. Is it defective? 1.) Corsair stock fans 2.) Noctua config Can anybody think of why this is causing this? For anyone curious my GPU runs "cool" at max 76C at load. Here is a pic of my pc (excuse the bad cables management): Here is my PC 3 in-take, 3 out-take. Currently the pic has only the 1 Noctua fan because I like the quieter setup since the fan temps are almost identical as seen in the data pastebins.
  4. I did not seem to have an issue with installing and running the software. I do have a question about what the different temp numbers refer to. Also, Temp #11 runs from 70c to 94c at any given time. This is why I would like to know about the Representation of the widgets. Thank you. EDIT: My fan for the GPU does run all the time. It does not appear to show on this display unless there is an increase from the base idle speed which is unknown.
  5. I am contemplating buying the ML120 fans to replace the stock SP120L fans on my H80i v2 cooler for better cooling performance at lower noise levels, since I came to know about the great performance of ML series fans from various sources. But after checking the specs of both these fans in official products pages I doubt whether there will be any benefit to the cooling/noise as the ML fans have almost same specs as the SPL's. Below is a comparison of max specs of both set of fans. Stock SP120L specs:- 2435 rpm, 70.69 CFM, 4.65 mm-H2O @ 37.7 dBA ML120 specs:- 2400 rpm, 75 CFM, 4.2 mm-H2O @ 37 dBA From the above comparison it can be seen that -- SPL has +35 rpm over ML; ML has +4.31 CFM over SPL; SPL has +0.45 mm-H2O over ML; ML has -0.7 dBA over SPL From a pure specs perspective, ML has better CFM but SPL has better static pressure at almost same speeds and noise levels. But since specs may not necessarily translate into real-world performance so I am a bit confused whether the ML's are worth it to upgrade. I have searched but couldn't find any user/reviewer stats comparing the two sets' performance on the H80i v2 specifically. So I am seeking info and advice from any fan experts and those users who have the H80i v2 stock replaced with ML fans and tested the performance difference before/after such an upgrade.
  6. I have had this system for probably 4-5 years and I haven't been watching the temperatures, but the other day I was. At idle the CPU is running around 22C and the H80i around 27C (I assume that is the temperature of the water). Reported using Corsair Link 4. See my profile for info. Running stock speed. Yes, the water is hotter... at idle! When I push the CPU with Prime95 (max heat) the CPU goes up to 90C but the water temperature (well what Corsair Link outputs) only goes up to about 34C. For tests like this I have the fan on max (about 1500rpm) and the pump on performance (about 3000rpm) just to be the best cooling. I was confused how the water could be so COOL but the CPU so HOT! Since the water temperature changes and the fan speed and pump speed changes (using Corsair Link) I assume those are working. Well, I can clearly see the fan spinning. One tube is warmer than the other so I assume there is some water circulation. Perhaps not ideally working, but nothing obvious... My only conclusion was that the water pump cooler wasn't mounted well on the CPU. Got some Artic MX-4 and removed and replaced it. Temps pretty much the same. When replacing the cooler I noticed some sloshing of water and was concerned, but I'm assuming (?) this is standard. The pump is quiet so I don't believe it's pumping some air or cavitating. While perhaps not a top of the line water cooler, I'd expect it to do better than this and when I built the system I assume I had much better temps because I do remember testing it! Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
  7. Hi, I don't know if this has been posted before or if there is already an answer. So I have a i7 6700K, with the Corsair H80i v2 liquid cooler. I upgraded my motherboard to a MSI z270 gaming M7 (from a MSI z170 gaming m3) very recently and since then my Corsair Link always reads that the H80i v2 fan's sit at 0 rpm. I have read a lot of different websites and many posts suggesting fixing this in the BIOS. Since I know next to nothing about any BIOS, this is quite difficult. As well as my BIOS does have a clear "Disable fan" option. I am using MSI click BIOS 5. Can anyone help me, give me a run down on what I should be doing to fix this? Thank you.
  8. Hello, I have a Corsair h80i v2 for around 2 years now and it worked great. About two weeks ago it became very loud. Fan speeds are stuck at 1560 rpm. I can change as much as I want in iCUE but speeds do not change. I tried to reinstalling software but to no help. Any ideas on what can I do?
  9. Hello good forum people! Haven't posted much lately, but constantly visiting forums and reading super useful stuff. I just purchased H80i V2 kit, and installed it yesterday. Super, super happy with everything. I have one question and I wasn't able to find any answers for this specific model (H80i V2). I've read somewhere that it could have something to do with Asetek hardware, but I am not even sure how to check if mine falls into this category. What I wonder... is there any way to have Corsair logo on the pump cycling RGB colors, or is it only possible to have one color enabled at the time, solid color? Thanks in advance for all the help! QR