Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'firmware bug'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 14 results

1. Hi, I received my new mouse yesterday. Using it for the first time, I had to install iCUE in order to be able to set the mouse buttons and RGB lighting. Since yesterday, iCUE has been telling me that a firmware update is available for my mouse. However, iCUE seems to go round and round in circles when I launch the update... I plugged the mouse into the USB port to launch the update, and closed all other RGB lighting software as requested. However, I'm still stuck on the screenshot display.
  2. Hi Corsair team, I buy a corsair mice last week and I wrongly updated the last firmware :( Now I have issues with the double click. My question is: Which version of iCUE I need to install to downgrade the version of the firmware of the mice KATAR PRO and have the default one? Is there a factory reset? P/N: CH-930C011 S/N: 307321018900
  3. Bonjour, J'ai acquis ce jour le HS80, j'ai du son, parfait, mais sur le logiciel ICUE (récemment mis à jour), on me propose de mettre à jour le HS80 WIRELESS RECEIVER Version5.9.130 L'appareil m'averti pour faire une mis à jour sans problème sauf que....Le problème est que l'appareil se déconnecte et plus rien...aucune mis à jour ne se fait. J'ai suivi à la lettre il me semble les conseils que j'ai lu mais toujours rien. Je n'ai pas encore fait de ticket, je me dis que je trouverais une réponse via la communauté. Info : le clef est en Mono, j'ai essayé en brancher le casque au USB, J'ai enlevé les autres clefs Bluetooth au cas ou etc.... Merci d'avance pour votre aide.
  4. So I Own a void pro Wireless and one day the update menu popped up and asked to select headset I had never seen the menu before and can't replicate the menu either to so to continue I update and I accidently chose the HS60 Firmware so I have the wrong headsets firmware the dongle still says Void Pro But the headsets drivers it self aren't correct I've contacted support about the situation and let them know there was a issue with the firmware in the headset that wont allow me to update the headset I've used several USB cords several computers and it still won't update so to continue the support sends a new dongle but the only thing the dongle does is change the name in the pc so I continue to exchange messages and ask them what i can do next and they said my 3 year warranty ended a month prior so there was nothing they could do and I mainly just asked if they could just send me the actual headset firmware and i wouldn't have to return it but couldn't do that either The headset works but I can't update the lights don't work since the new firmware and it still to this day sits at V.0.01 when v. 0.15 is available I've looked high and low for the firmware tried to rollback the drivers and everything corsair this a rare issue and I've only seen this addressed by one other person but their issue was the opposite where they had the HS60 and had the Void firmware Please help ive had this issue for far to long and it needs to be fixed please
  5. OK, so last night 10/18/2023 I was using my laptop and K70 RGB MK2 keyboard without any issues, everything was "normal". Since my original purchase date August 16, 2021, everything has been working well. This morning 10/19/2023 after logging in to windows I noticed the iCue home screen (v5.7.106) was open and a notification that new firmware was available for my keyboard. I selected install and then after installation another notification said to restart, so I did. After restarting my laptop I noticed that the number pad wasn't working as numbers, the num lock key was off and unresponsive. the caps lock key was also off and unresponsive. All the arrow keys and keys above them, end, home, insert delete, page up, page down, all unresponsive. The "number lock off" condition of the number pad keys do work, so home (7), up arrow (8), page up (9), left arrow (4), right arrow (6), end (1), down arrow (2), and page down (3), all work as non-number keys and makes sense with num lock off. I checked my laptop keyboard and all of these keys work if directly using my laptop keyboard. if I enable Caps lock from my laptop then the "A" LED on my K70 does illuminate. When I disable Caps lock from my laptop the K70 "A" LED is extinguished. Same goes for num lock. There have been no other events to trigger a change in behavior from my keyboard, no liquid spills or similar. I uninstalled and reinstalled iCue, to no avail. I "Forced" a K70 firmware update inside iCue but all that does is reinstall the latest firmware 3.24, which I believe is the issue, and no change in behavior. iCue v5.7.106, K70 v3.24 K70 RGB MK2 Cherry MX Brown, Model: RGP0057, P/N: CH-910912-NA S/N: 039619188950 I love my keyboard. Any suggestions?
  6. I'm not sure if this is a iCUE software issue or of its a firmware issue but I'll be playing a game and the fans will lock at an RPM after a while (usual a higher RPM) and when I quit playing the RPMs will not ramp down like they are suppose to and just stay locked at what ever speed they were at. If I force a firmware update they will go to to what ever preset I have them at. This seems like a weird bug where software looses sync with the hub and just never gets back comms. iCUE: 5.6.92 Firmware v: Latest version. 1.3.302 Motherboard; Gigabyte Z690 AORUS PRO v1 latest stable BIOS. Any help would be appreciated.
  7. Unfortunately i installed the latest firmware on my harponn rgb pro. i didnt know it would come up adding a double click issue to it. please send me the old firmware (3.11). it can come from a modder or from a user, i dont care, i just want this to be fast.
  8. Recently I had an issue with my K70 RGB MK.2 keyboard and reached out to corsair support where they then instructed me to reinstall the firmware and provided me with a bin file. I followed their instructions exactly but now my keyboard won't power on and isn't detected. Reviewing the file name of their provided .bin file closer, I believe I was sent the firmware of the wrong model even though I provided my P/N and S/N as it was required when creating the ticket. Looking through old forum posts of users having the same problem, corsair staff stated installing the wrong firmware can brick your keyboard permanently. Now I'm worried my keyboard is now perma bricked and I'm at a loss of what to do since I use the keyboard & configured macros for my job. Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?
  9. Hi, ICUE had a new update so I clicked the update button but its been hours now and its still stuck on (updating...) loading screen. What do I do? I'm worried that if I restart my computer the pump cooler might stop working and become bricked. I just got cooler this year in march. Is it fixable and can I restart my computer? Please let me know thanks.
  10. Olá comunidade! Venho relatar meu problema logo que adquiri os periféricos da Corsair. Estou tendo problemas para atualizar o firmware do meu headset Virtuoso SE (v. 0.17.149) e também do seu dongle USB (v. 0.16.80). Ambos os dispositivos, o software iCue (v. 4.18.209) está disponibilizando atualização de firmware para ambos os produtos, onde para o virtuoso a versão é o 5.3.70 e para dongle USB a versão é 5.5.102, porém os mesmo não conseguem fazer/finalizar a atualização normalmente (do nada a janela de atualização fecha e os dispositivos somem do iCue), que por algum motivo que desconheço. Estou a tempo tentando resolver, mas sem sucesso. Caso alguém possa me ajudar, agradeço!
  11. It obviously has flaws. SERIOUS flaws. It turn your left click into a double click with no way of disabling it. And the solution is usually to ask for an RMA. Just let us downgrade the firmware back to 3.11 in Icue and save the headaches.
  12. Hi! I updated the firmware of my water cooler to the latest version (1.01.32). Now i'm having some issues when i power my pc up. Before the update, the rgb lights of the pump appeared after 1 second, now it tooks 5 to 10 seconds to light up. Also, i'm having some kinda flushing noise that i didn't have before. I'm sure is related to this firmware. The thing is i need an older one or the one that came with the H100i. Does anyone has it? Thanks in advance!!!
  13. I need help with my Virtuoso SE headset! Since the update to iCUE 4 (now at 4.11.274) it cannot be updated anymore. Same for the dongle. Both are stuck at 0.17.149 (headset) and 0.16.80 (dongle) respectivly. When pressing the "Check for Updates" button, iCUE does not show up-to-date. But it also does not update the firmware. I also cannot force update because that button is greyed out. (See Attachments) I have tried different ports (no hub), soft reseting the headset, uninstalling iCUE completely/fully and uninstalling the devices in device manager. I have read a few threads, where either the dongle or the headset is at a 0.x.x version but not both. I also know from these threads that the latest firmware is somewhere in the 5.x.x range. I am pretty sure that this can only be fixed with a manual firmware update. I would greatly appreciate if some Corsair employee could send me the latest firmware as .zip or .bin. The P/N of the headset and dongle is CA-9011180.
  14. Hello! Today I bought the Ironclaw rgb Wireless and the mousemat MM700 Polaris. I put the dongle of the wireless mouse in the usb of the mousemat. And i connected the cable of the mouse in a usb port in my PC. It started working. I was already use ICUE for my keyboard so i opened the software and my mouse and mousemat were also added. I created my own profile for the ironclaw mouse, and the first hours it worked perfectly. But after a few hours, the settings will reset theirself. The changed buttons and colors are gone and back to factory defaults. So I checked up the internet and they gave as advice to pair the mouse in the settings of ICUE. When I click on this in the software settings, or also when I want to update the mouse firmware, it tells me to connect the USB cable directly. But the dongle is in my pc, and the mouse is also directly connected with the cable from mouse to PC. And the error still showes up that I have to connect the device to my PC with an USB cable. I tried to reset the mouse, I dont know if it worked well, but the error and the first problem about the factory default is still showing up.. Can you please help me? Thank you in advance. Kind regards