Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'icue for mac'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hi, I was looking through the Mac OS Device compatibility list, and not seeing the Scimitar ELITE on there but seeing the Scimitar PRO is on there, I was wondering if anyone could let me know if they've had any experience with the elite and if it's doing ok for them on Mac. Namely,if the Elite is compatible in all the same ways as the pro is? Or, rather, if anyone could attest to whether the Elite functions normally for lighting, hardware, and macros on iCue for Mac OS? Thanks
  2. Not sure if this is the right place to as this. I have been running iCUE for a couple weeks now on my (2018) MacBook, which had been awesome. I have the M65 Elite, K70 MK2 LP, and MM800. What I am noticing is that iCUE 99% of the time will not detect the MM800 as if it isn't even plugged in. The mouse and keyboard work amazingly, but the mat is very much more miss than hit. In fact, the only times I have actually seen it work properly, I had no part in it. I will have gotten up from my desk for something, and when I get back, it's just working out of the blue. The odd part is that I have had the mouse plugged into the passthrough the entire time, and the software reads and recognizes the mouse without fault. I have tried running the MM through different ports and USB hubs, with and without the mouse connected, and it still rarely, if ever recognizes it. If there happened to be an update for the MM, I am unable to access it through iCUE to do so. The few times it was recognized, inside the software, next to the thumbnail for it, there was a red exclamation hazard icon and I couldn't ever select it. Are there any tips or tricks for this on Mac to help here, or is there anything else I can do for this?
  3. UPDATE: UPDATED QUESTION ABOUT BYPASSING MODIFIER/SHIFT ISSUE LISTED IN NEWEST POST. SEE THERE FOR UPDATE. I AM RUNNING ON A MAC COMPUTER AND AM TRYING TO BYPASS LIMITED FUNCTIONALITY OF MAC ICUE SOFTWARE. PLEASE SEE BELOW. System Info: 2018 Macbook Pro running 10.15.6 Catalina 6-Core 2.9 GHz Intel Core i9 Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB GPU Hi, I sent a ticket to corsair support about this but in the case they don't get back to me I'm going to post this here too because I am extremely exasperated. I am having an issue with the scimitar elite; I am only trying to do one thing: Bind my middle mouse button, to shift. That's it. I want my middle mouse button to behave as the shift button, and to modify all my side buttons accordingly. I.E., when I press middle mouse button, and side button 1 (mapped to normal 1 on keyboard, not numbed 1), it registers as shift + 1. I cannot figure out how to make this work in the software, I have tried the following, but it will range from just not working to completely crashing my computer. It seems like a pretty simple thing to have such dramatic effects on my computer, but that's software, so I digress. Probably helps to explain that I am trying to use this as a modifier button for wow, so that essentially I have access to shift on my mouse and don't have to worry about triggering it with my left hand. Tried all of the following in the "Actions" Tab of iCue. - Tried using a macro that presses and releases shift. Figured out this does not work, because it doesn't function as a modifier button but only as a short keystroke of shift. - Tried searching for shift in the various lists that they have in iCue, could not find it (or control, alt, anything of that nature which I was hoping to map to other mouse buttons) anywhere - Tried mapping shift as a keystroke under middle mouse button, but upon doing so, not only did it not work, but upon pressing the middle mouse button after this mapping, every single time, my computer froze, and I had to restart it, every single time. I don't know if I'm just an idiot, if I'm missing something very obvious, or if there's something just wrong with the software/there are limitations I don't know about, but it seems absolutely ridiculous to me that something as simple as this is so difficult. I read about people attempting much more sophisticated and complex macros than assigning shift to the middle mouse button. Seems to me it would be one problem if I could get it to work as shift but not with the other mouse buttons, but I can't get it to work at all. Isn't it kind of conspicuous that all of the modifier keys are absent in the keybinding section of the software? Is there some computational limitation I'm just missing here? Like seriously man, I am not asking for much out of this mouse. Like I have all the side buttons assigned to numbers, and at the bare minimum, I want the middle mouse button to perform as a shift key. That's it. Nothing else. Forget control, forget alt. I will take just the shift. It doesn't seem like it should be this difficult, but, once again, maybe I'm just missing something super obvious. Is it a configuration issue? Am I not "assigning" the shift button properly? Because if there's another way it's just not very obvious, at least not to me. What the concerning thing really is for me is that it's crashing my computer, button functionality aside. Like I'm pretty careful not to do stuff to my computer that's sketchy, or will damage it. And I would not thing assigning the "programmable mouse buttons" to press a standard button on a computer keyboard would lock up my entire system. Anyway, I am very very frustrated, if that was not already obvious. I just really want to resolve this issue because it seems like it should be very simple and that does not seem to be the case. Like I'm just really baffled that such a simple function is so damn complicated to get right. If you're reading this Corsair, please just make the modifier buttons readily available in iCue and preconfigure them to work properly, because I imagine that would be a lot easier for people than people potentially breaking their computers. Alright, rant finished. Please for the love of God, if you know the solution to this problem, I'm banging my head against the wall here trying to figure this out. But help would be much appreciated. Maybe I'm just a noob but help me out please and thank you <3