Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rpm pump h100i'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hello guys ! i'm new here i have some problem with my H100i Platinum fan speed. its stuck at 380 RPM and still stuck while i already changed the profile into other profile, like Quiet, Balanced, Extreme. I will attach screen shoot for inform my settings at Icue hope you guys can help me
  2. I’ve been dealing this problem for months, contacted Corsair multiple times, submitted Reddit posts, but still can’t figure out what the issue is. When I select my “h100i platinum se” tab on iCUE, I’ll go to performance and select one of the 3 default performance filters “Quiet, Balenced and Extreme” and none of them seem to be ramping up my h100i fans (White LL120’s) rpm higher then 800RPM. It’s almost as if iCUE isn’t recognizing the LL120’s max rpm or something. However when I make a custom fan curve for my h100i fans, they ramp up fine, hitting the max 2200rpm. I also have 4 other white LL120’s connected to a Corsair Commander Pro but those don’t have this problem. It’s just my h100i platinum se connected fans. Any ideas on how to fix this? I’ve provided a video I submitted to the Corsair Reddit page illustrating the issue...https://www.reddit.com/r/Corsair/comments/f7xbf6/is_this_normal_for_default_performance_tab/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
  3. Hi everybody , I have been rocking my h100i platinium SE for over a month now and have a question about RPMs and fans. I switched one of the white LL120 fans in the radiator for a black one as I wanted to do a black/ white mix of the fans and it is set and stuck at 700-800RPMs since. I can't switch it's profile to 0RPMs or amp it up however it is not connected to the mobo but to the pump's PWM headers. Are the black ones incompatibles with the pump? Second question and most important one probably for me : What happens to these RPMs when I exit Icue and the corsair exes. ( CpuID and Service. ) Does the pump stay at the RPM it was? I'm asking because i often time need to close the app and exes for Benchmarking. Thanks a lot in advance , any knowledgeable feedback would be greatly appreciated as it it my first build and i would love to have it work at peak performance, Have a nice day !